Training Camp Day 10 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Day 10

@chrisperk: Ballage blown up in backfield by DL...yikes!

@AdamHBeasley: Gesicki totally whiffs on a blitz by Minkah, who would have had a blindside KO on Tannehill.

great in the redzone, but wont be on the field much to moce the chains

@schadjoe: And here is the dilemma. Mike Gesicki beside himself after missing block on Minkah Fitzpatrick that leads to potential RT17 mauling. #MiamiDolphins

@LuisDSung: Another sack, James beat by Branch...

I’ll say one thing . . .as disappointing as the Branch contract is . . . .he is not MARIO Williams. Hard worker, good character and really hampered by injury last season. Can’t be mad at him for taking advantage of his UFA status and getting paid because Miami has a desperate need at DE due to their #3 overall pick being a bust.

I think Derby is out tbh. I’d watch out for Duarte making a push to be the #4. He is solid on specials and adds a different dimension to the TE group. Seems like he is starting to block a bit better from camp reports.
Duarte is a complete mystery. It sounds like he's been having a good camp, and they like him enough that they kept him on the 53 man roster -- inactive every week -- instead of risking him on the practice squad.

Honestly, I'm intrigued at this point.

Omar with his pathetic gif clips to boost the clicks on his even more pathetic tweets.:finger

I will never click on a single one of those.

A lot of positives to read from camp but the LB unit is still a question mark.

meanwhile in NE

@benvolin: A young fan was just wheeled out of practice on a stretcher. It’s scorching hot again this morning. But Belichick is putting the team through a tough practice

@chrisperk: Have no feel for LB Jerome Baker...notice him every now & then but haven't recalled many 1st team snaps or memorable plays

Back
Top Bottom