Training Camp Day 10 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Day 10

I must say, Chris Perkins might be the real MVP this year of training camp.

He has been very competent and fair for the most part with his tweets. Keep him away from that other SS dude.

in previous years I thought that Walker and Perkins offered by far the least (not just tweets but also in terms of articles etc), but I have really appreciated Perkins work this year

Not loving that fitz loses to the tight end in the red zone on repeat. Gesicki is not the only high end athlete at the position in the league and he’s definitely not the most physical one at the catch point.

Mike Matthews probably headed for p squad he’s a little light in the pants likely needs a red shirt year like jake brendel did. Comes from good stock though.

These starting ots need to step up the pass protection. Like now.

What’s the highest paid nickel in football doing? Lots of amendola making plays talk.

Looking forward to getting a game look on Saturday.

Not loving that fitz loses to the tight end in the red zone on repeat. Gesicki is not the only high end athlete at the position in the league and he’s definitely not the most physical one at the catch point.

Mike Matthews probably headed for p squad he’s a little light in the pants likely needs a red shirt year like jake brendel did.

What’s the highest paid nickel in football doing? Lots of amendola making plays talk.

That's a myth that's been disproven. McCain is only like the 5th highest paid slot corner in football

Mike Matthews probably headed for p squad he’s a little light in the pants likely needs a red shirt year like jake brendel did.

In a 1v1 or 7on7 situation Mike G will win against any S in the league more times than not.

Minkah has tight coverage and Mike still caught the ball. That’s just excellent play by the TE

Lewis is jag. Watch him in that gear down drill yesterday. No hip drop no suddenness.

I’d probably carry 3 tight ends if it’s not gonna be derby. He’s still got time. He’s smooth but he can’t block and he loses physically at the catch point. That run should go to Gesicki although I guarantee teams gonna put corners on him if possible alignment wise. Just like they do jimmy graham

In a 1v1 or 7on7 situation Mike G will win against any S in the league more times than not.

Minkah has tight coverage and Mike still caught the ball. That’s just excellent play by the TE
I wonder how many QBs he'll get killed because he whiffs on so many blitz pickups.

Back
Top Bottom