Training Camp Day 6 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Day 6

Well none of those edge options are fleet of foot

4.85 plusers

Harris, Carradine, Ledbetter, Woodard

I'd like for a South Florida beat reporter to define ""big ego". While they're at it, have the stones to identify the "big egos" so we can have a pointed discussion. As it stands, I'm left to say that Armando defines "big ego" as a player asking for more money at the conclusion of his contract. I'll go further to say that Armando is speaking about Landry and Ajayi (two mainstays from the successful, playoff season).

They are the living embodiment of big egos.

IMO these insane (borderline grotesque) $$$$$$ contracts are destined to completely ruin the game...

At some point the absurdity is going to backfire.
I don't think it's going to ruin the game since teams operate under a salary cap, but it can ruin a team that overpays for players.

Makes you appreciate what a tough dude Tanney was with the ridiculous pounding he endured year after year
Hope Rosen is too
He did take a pounding for sure. Tanney was definitely a tough dude to watch play. The single player most responsible for Tannehill sacks was Ryan Tannehill. Clueless when it came to pocket awareness and movement.

I remember a thread in 2016 that asked to list the trait that most defined Tannehill and the overwhelming answers were toughness and durability. Then he ends up missing 24.5 of his last 35 games. The guy missed 22.5% of his games overall.

Dang right!

And ya know -- NE has killed folks with dudes just like him!

I like the kid. He produces based on smarts and effort.

Certainly not *flashy* but the kid is a football player.

My opinion. Of course.

And he’s Jack Nicklaus’s grandson....Greatest golfer of all time...champion bloodlines!

Dang right!

And ya know -- NE has killed folks with dudes just like him!

I like the kid. He produces based on smarts and effort.

Certainly not *flashy* but the kid is a football player.

My opinion. Of course.

Gotta love the "over achiever" label LMFAO. Dude is a football player period, and a pretty good one at that. You have soft ass athletes like a Mike Gesicki, then you have hard-nose tough football players like O'Leary. You win games when you have a team full of O'Learys not with one full of Gesickis...

Well none of those edge options are fleet of foot

4.85 plusers

Harris, Carradine, Ledbetter, Woodard

I don’t get the 4-3 looks with this group and think a 3-3-5 would be much more productive.

A line of Wilkins, Taylor and Godchaux

Linebackers a mix of Baker (all the time) and the rest of the group based on situation.

Leaves Minkah as the 5th DB to roam the field.

He did take a pounding for sure. Tanney was definitely a tough dude to watch play. The single player most responsible for Tannehill sacks was Ryan Tannehill. Clueless when it came to pocket awareness and movement.

I remember a thread in 2016 that asked to list the trait that most defined Tannehill and the overwhelming answers were toughness and durability. Then he ends up missing 24.5 of his last 35 games. The guy missed 22.5% of his games overall.

Yeah his pocket awareness was lacking but watching there were soooo many times rushers were on him in with no impedance
Never seen anything like it
But that ship has sailed
lets hope there can be a competent OL to give Rosen opportunity to succeed

And he’s Jack Nicklaus’s grandson....Greatest golfer of all time...champion bloodlines!

This fact was mentioned every single game he was at FSU and in some games...3-4 times.

I was waiting for them to put that under his name instead of his season to date stats.

Back
Top Bottom