Training Camp Updates - Day 7 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day 7

Well since I'm the one posting Alf's tweet's most of the time, I kinda resent that - I'm fair and balanced (Just like Fox News) but mostly looking for interesting tweets trying to make training camp interesting. While I admit that I want Fitzpatrick to start in no way I'm I trying to skew the results in his favor, at a certain point I actually tried to post positive things Rosen was doing.

To prove I was actually up to no good I think you should collect my posting from the last 7 day's so you have some proof :)

No worries I can always blame my subconscious mind :) :) :)

Last edited:
I think at least part of the reason Armstrong made it last year was he came out with a body for nfl contact unlike a Jalen Davis or isiah Ford example.

That can sometimes get you a gig on the 53 for specials at least. Although I don’t much recall him being used there.

I think he’s more fire hydrant body though than boundary corner fluid type.

Kinda surprised he hasn’t gotten any safety looks in terms of extra db packages etc. he’s physical or at least he looks like he should be and he’s willing and imo that matters

In terms of mctyer I think if he’s your 3rd boundary you better hope you don’t get an injury.

Imo he’s ideal world at best your 4th option outside. Wasn’t very impressed with anything I saw last year. But it is a new year I still doubt it’s gonna look the part. Didn’t see much meat on the bone

Need to get a real look at Tankersley. Wonder what his time table to get off PUP is....Might be too late to get any meaningful reps by the time he does.

Well just keep in mind we do have minkah and I could easily see him being sent out there if rowe gets hurt or play warrants benching.

In fact that’s exactly who I’m expecting to the 3rd boundary in season assuming Rowe gets first dibs.

Keeps jags off the field

I’ve already forgotten about tank. Anything we get there would be bonus.

I think he’s not long from a turk visit unless the depth options look terrible. Probably regardless

Montre Hartage is a safety, so it's Walt Aikens or Maurice Smith job he is after

According to Safid Deen on twitter, the Dolphins ran a 6 and 8 DB package at practice today.

Yes another thing with Miami coming out of the stone age defense. CK has the numbers so I'll defer to him but Burke rarely if ever used dime

Well there's a new coaching staff and there going to like who they like, and I have no idea who that will be.

I did see those posts of his from over a year ago.

I saw some posts on New England fan site how they liked how aggressive the defense was in 2018, they too were tired of seeing a much better version of the bend and not break, I'm hoping that was Flores influence....I suspect it was.

Back
Top Bottom