Training Camp Updates - Day Five | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day Five

there's not much more pathetic than blowhards calling Rosen a bust 5 days into training camp. It's just laughable. New offense, new coach, new teammates, new system and he's just in his second year. I'm embarrassed for some of you

With a first post like that you will not be here long friend

You are allowed to attack what others post but personal attacks on members will not be tolerated just so you are aware.

Don't reply just play nice

there's not much more pathetic than blowhards calling Rosen a bust 5 days into training camp. It's just laughable. New offense, new coach, new teammates, new system and he's just in his second year. I'm embarrassed for some of you

we're entitled to criticize the new qb - and so far he has been a bust in the nfl - only person who can rewrite the narrative...is josh

new offense, new coach, new teammates, new system....are you talking about josh rosen or ryan fitzpatrick?

i get the rookie (2nd year rookie) stuff...but so far he hasn't looked good by all accounts.

im not going to play the patiently wait game with the 2020 class staring me in the face, and i doubt the FO is either

I mean you are going about this all wrong.

The coaching staff isn't panicking and neither is the logical fan. People have the right to be impatient and if Josh wants to win over those fans he needs to earn it.

If Josh let's these lower times get the best of him I don't need him on this team. He needs to keep on doing what the coaches ask of him and make the improvements they want to see. Let Fitzpatrick do his thing he just needs to be ready when his number is called.

But people getting all up in arms over this being an end of the 2nd round pick potentially being wasted if it doesn't work out are missing the point. You don't pass up this opportunity . . . That was a big boy move and people rushing to conclusions this early are less invested in the outcome and more invested in being right or wrong today.

Long story short, Miami got the trade right . . . Let's hope the outcome follows suit and if not we go get our guy in 2020.

Grant has always had the dropsies. Every single TC, and every single season

He’s electric and id give him a bunch of playing time, but that’s the downside w/ grant. Low tier hands

Just another example of why his wr play has been more hype than substance to date

274089DE-DB91-4FC0-9182-E9FC178334D7.jpeg
we're entitled to criticize the new qb - and so far he has been a bust in the nfl - only person who can rewrite the narrative...is josh

new offense, new coach, new teammates, new system....are you talking about josh rosen or ryan fitzpatrick?

i get the rookie (2nd year rookie) stuff...but so far he hasn't looked good by all accounts.

im not going to play the patiently wait game with the 2020 class staring me in the face, and i doubt the FO is either

Am I the only one concerned that Grant keeps dropping passes?
I'm sure O'shea has to be thinking about it.

When he was initially drafted, he had hands of stone, but worked to improve. I'm going to chalk it up to "rust" for now, but that can't happen during the season.

Some are genuinely concerned, some are impatient, some are hoping for the worst and a 2020 QB.

Right, it's the Dolphins fan base trifecta!

But I still think it all rolls into the insatiable need our
"dysfunctional society" creates for instant gratification
coupled with severe ego overgrowth and (SBS)
spoiled brat syndrome.

Have a Nice Day!

:)

I'm just taking a wait and see with both QB's and I'm all for giving Rosen a chance............but I can't blame anyone for being down on Rosen or the team for that matter. Lets face it, this team does NOT deserves the benefit of the doubt till they prove otherwise. Every year we hear that "this team seems different" and "this coaching staff seems different" and then the season starts and we're the same old Dolphins. Maybe it'll be different in 2019 but I want to see it first and won't blame anyone for being down even at this point.

I'm just taking a wait and see with both QB's and I'm all for giving Rosen a chance............but I can't blame anyone for being down on Rosen or the team for that matter. Lets face it, this team does NOT deserves the benefit of the doubt till they prove otherwise. Every year we hear that "this team seems different" and "this coaching staff seems different" and then the season starts and we're the same old Dolphins. Maybe it'll be different in 2019 but I want to see it first and won't blame anyone for being down even at this point.
Thank you.

Some of us are just over the myriad of excuses constantly given to these players and this team. When do people start to demand some sort of standards and accountability?

I’m actually not overly concerned about Grant’s drops. I feel like that’s a common thing for him in the preseason And training camp. He’ll always drop some passes but he seems to drop less come regular season. TBH Drake’s hands worry me more. He left a lot of yards on the field last year. Would love our fast running back to be a more reliable catcher.

Back
Top Bottom