Translation | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Translation

Rick,

Go pick up the local paper, and read it. If you've already read it, read it again. After that, if you're still not convinced that things have actually changed, go and read again. Then, if you're still not convinced, read it again....

The power has shifted. This is now R. Spielmans' show. He has never been given the power he now has. He no longer answers to Dave. If that's not change, I guess I don't know what is....

Why even bring Dan into the mix at all????....

He knows football. He knows the way the NFL works, and he knows what this team needs. He, along with Rick, will make the changes neccessary. Can't you at least have some hope???...

All you seem to care about is what other fans think about it. That's dumb IMO. Who cares what the Bills, Jets, or Pats fans think???

I think they're just angry about Wanny losing all of his power. They all know that once that happens, the Phinz will improve. The Danny addition is just further fuel to the fire. They can't stand the fact that Danny is back on board because they fear him, and what he brings to the Phinz FO. He's a winner, and with his work ethics, he'll make winners out of this team in the very near future IMO.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Originally posted by Rick 1966

That's your opinion but it has no basis in the real world of the NFL. The Bucs brought in Gruden and won a SB THAT SEASON. The Cowboys brought Parcells into a 5-11 team and made the playoffs THAT SEASON. Marvin Lewis took over a perpetually abysmal Bengals team and took them to 8-8 and nearly made the playoffs.
A good coach CAN take a team with some talent and no direction (like ours) and do wonders with it. It's a shame we lack a good coach.

True it is MY opinion! Yet you tell me that "it has no basis in the real world of the NFL." At what point were you named the Official Prophet of the NFL?

"The Bucs brought in Gruden and won a SB THAT SEASON." A team that was built by Tony Dungy. What did Gruden do this year? Parcells and Lewis did great jobs!

"A good coach CAN take a team with some talent and no direction (like ours) and do wonders with it." How in the world did we manage to win 10 games with no direction? Of the 6 games we lost, 5 of the teams made it to the playoffs (New England, Tennessee, Indy, Philly).

"It's a shame we lack a good coach. " Your opinion!

Funny thing about opinions, they are just like *******s!

Everybody has one, and they all stink!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Rick,

Go pick up the local paper, and read it. If you've already read it, read it again. After that, if you're still not convinced that things have actually changed, go and read again. Then, if you're still not convinced, read it again....

My local paper, my local sports radio stations, and more significantly, the NATIONAL papers and NATIONAL sports radio hosts all pretty much agree that it was a transparent publicity stunt that does nothing to change the dynamic of the Dolphins or improve them as a team.

Originally posted by BigFinFan

At what point were you named the Official Prophet of the NFL?

You don't have to be a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing.

My local paper, my local sports radio stations, and more significantly, the NATIONAL papers and NATIONAL sports radio hosts all pretty much agree that it was a transparent publicity stunt that does nothing to change the dynamic of the Dolphins or improve them as a team.

Why not believe them???...

They know everything don't they???...

Please don't take this personally, but only a true piece of **** coward would take all of those other self proclaimed experts words/opinions, over what was said by Dan Marino himself IMO. Go your own way man, but I think you're going to regret it in the long run....

Dan is one of the most dedicated, most determined, and most focused individuals this franchise has ever had the pleasure of having. Now you want nothing to do with him???....

I personally don't get it....The man is Phinz football to the core.

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Ya...and we all know how 100% right those 'tards are.

They're so right, they make millions in Vegas betting with their supremely omnipotent NFL knowledge...they just work on the radio and in the papers for fun in their spare time.

first off...from Dictionary.com....

di·lute ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-lt, d-)
tr.v. di·lut·ed, di·lut·ing, di·lutes
1.To make thinner or less concentrated by adding a liquid such as water.
2.To lessen the force, strength, purity, or brilliance of, especially by admixture.
3.To decrease the value of (shares of stock) by increasing the total number of shares

mind reading entry #2 for me? Thanks. There is a substantial argument that proves he was correct in his usage of the word diluted. Also making you wrong.

Next, lets go to the "flaming" you guys are talking about. This really should have no effect on an argument between you. Granted it will, because human nature makes you change your perpective of a person when they insult you. As soon as Oliver rebutted your realistic outlook(back on page 4) of the whole Miami situation with a strong argument regarding the right to a person having their own POINT OF VIEW (POV), you completely disregard his comment and bring up the past. Also notice how he doesnt entirely agree with the moves, but he can see a positive side of things? Instead of going to your default defensive stance, rebut back, use facts against facts, arguing opinions will only make you red in the face, or have sore joints/fingers in this case.

All you've said this entire thread is that an optimistic person is wrong. But no! I am a "glass half full" kind of guy, so you are telling me Im wrong, and that IS insulting. I have never insluted you ever, in fact, you've completely ignored a personal message I sent you, in a way, thats also insulting as you deliberately ignored my PM. Souns pretty unimportant, and it has no relative basis on this discussion huh? Yeah, it resembles your flaming comment.

I cant tell you to just ignore them, because Id be a hypocrit, being that im responding to this never ending argument that you are having with various members, so I wont. All I ask is that you respect my opinion as an equal, whether it be wrong or not in the future, it is my opinion. I ask that you do the same for others, as most actually do for you, save a few that you obviously have history with.

One last thing...thank you sooo much for reminding me why i started blocking your posts! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Snickersbps

mind reading entry #2 for me? Thanks. There is a substantial argument that proves he was correct in his usage of the word diluted. Also making you wrong.

Next, lets go to the "flaming" you guys are talking about. This really should have no effect on an argument between you. Granted it will, because human nature makes you change your perpective of a person when they insult you. As soon as Oliver rebutted your realistic outlook of the whole Miami situation with a very strong argument regarding the right to a person having their own POINT OF VIEW (POV), you completely disregard his comment and bring up the past. Instead of going to your default defensive stance, rebut back, but change your comments! All you've said this entire thread is that an optimistic person is wrong. But no! I am a "glass half full" kind of guy, so you are telling me Im wrong, and that IS insulting. I have never insluted you ever, in fact, you've completely ignored a personal message I sent you, in a way, thats also insulting as you deliberately ignored my PM. Souns pretty unimportant, and it has no relative basis on this discussion huh? Yeah, it resembles your flaming comment. I cant tell you to just ignore them, because Id be a hypocrit, being that im responding to this never ending argument that you are having with various members, so I wont. All I ask is that you respect my opinion as an equal, whether it be wrong or not in the future, it is my opinion. I ask that you do the same for others, as most actually do for you, save a few that you obviously have history with.

One last thing...thank you sooo much for reminding me why i started blocking your posts! :D

OUCH!

Heard that from here. I didn't know you could block posts. Thanks for the info.

Why not believe them???...

They know everything don't they???...

Please don't take this personally, but only a true piece of **** coward would take all of those other self proclaimed experts words/opinions, over what was said by Dan Marino himself IMO.

I will take it as the flame it was intended to be and take you for being rude and uncivil, as you seem to be.

Originally posted by Snickersbps

Umm...no, and you're being very silly. He said I was "diluted" because I believed differently than he. You're making yourself look as foolish as he is.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Ya...and we all know how 100% right those 'tards are.

They're so right, they make millions in Vegas betting with their supremely omnipotent NFL knowledge...they just work on the radio and in the papers for fun in their spare time.

Still failing miserably in your quest to ignore me, boy?

Still failing miserably in your quest to ignore me, boy?

As I stated in an earlier post, you tried to make it personal, so I therefore decided to put your ignorance on display, which, by the way...you seem to be doing better than I possibly could.

Keep it up! I know you can. Cheap entertainment.

BTW...anybody know where I could get a bow re-strung?

I will take it as the flame it was intended to be and take you for being rude and uncivil, as you seem to be.

Fine by me.

Good Luck In The Asylum.....:gossip:

PHINZ RULE!!!!:saberfigh

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

As I stated in an earlier post, you tried to make it personal

Yes, and if you repeat that lie enough, you might even start to believe it. No one who can read your posts and mine will believe it, but you might.

Fine by me.

Good Luck In The Asylum.....

I have no idea what you mean by that, but I am sure it's insulting, since that seems to be your strongsuit. But rest assured, I won't be going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom