Translation | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Translation

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Yes, and if you repeat that lie enough, you might even start to believe it. No one who can read your posts and mine will believe it, but you might.

LMAO! Not that I'm concerned with convincing anybody of anything...totally opposite...everybody has their own opinion.

But I'll submit that a vast majority of the folks who have read this thread would agree you've pretty much mad yourself look like an invalid.

BTW....show some proof that was a LIE young man, and you may be allowed to infer I'm not honest....until such point...STFU!

As a suggestion to a few of you guys or anyone else interested:
We here a FinHeaven in our never ending quest to please our fellow posters have created a Forum,"The Depths of the Sea" Its a one time donation to enter forum to allow members to let it all hang out. And for the bystanders interested to watch, the windows in that forum are always to foggy from all the steam being released to catch a glimps of usually a very good knock down fight.
Please, a small donation via Paypal and you're in. Just let one of the Mods or Admins know. Its great fun and a way to help support this great Dolphin Message Board.

BB

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

But I'll submit that a vast majority of the folks who have read this thread would agree you've pretty much mad yourself look like an invalid.

I doubt you have the slightest idea what the vast majority of folks think about anything at all.

BTW....show some proof that was a LIE young man, and you may be allowed to infer I'm not honest....until such point...STFU! [/B]

No, I won't be Sing TFU, or following any other suggestions you might have, since your judgment in certain matters seems to be less than stellar. And the proof is in the posts. Do a search.

Originally posted by bigbry
As a suggestion to a few of you guys or anyone else interested:
We here a FinHeaven in our never ending quest to please our fellow posters have created a Forum,"The Depths of the Sea" Its a one time donation to enter forum to allow members to let it all hang out. And for the bystanders interested to watch, the windows in that forum are always to foggy from all the steam being released to catch a glimps of usually a very good knock down fight.
Please, a small donation via Paypal and you're in. Just let one of the Mods or Admins know. Its great fun and a way to help support this great Dolphin Message Board.

BB

Perhaps, as a moderator, you should concentrate more on people who can't disagree with others without resorting to personal attacks, insults and name-calling. There seems to be plenty of that going on and, being the target, I feel like I have shown a buttload of restraint in not answering in kind.
That restraint won't last much longer, I'm afraid.

OK...I'll take that last post as a "submission" on your part, there again confirming that you have nothing of any use to say along this post-line.

So go ahead....say what you want to say...get the last word in...that's all you really want anyway.

You've been abused and discarded. Good day.

GO DOLPHINS!

Originally posted by Snickersbps
first off...from Dictionary.com....

mind reading entry #2 for me? Thanks. There is a substantial argument that proves he was correct in his usage of the word diluted. Also making you wrong.

Umm...no, and you're being very silly. He said I was "diluted" because I believed differently than he. You're making yourself look as foolish as he is.

okay, Ill give you that one. I was somewhat grasping at straws but only because many words can mean many things. Im sure everyone else that read the post knew that he was refering to your opinion...by that, He could have meant it in a number of ways...meaning your opinion is "diluted" by your inability to accept another's or by looking at things from a different angle. But, since I can't read his mind and you need something to use against him, Ill concede defeat on that.

So, what about the rest of my post? You completely ignore that too? Do you find the weakest point in a person's argument, hoping to lessen their credibility by proving one point wrong? In a way, that works, but its obviously not working for you very well right now.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
So go ahead....say what you want to say...get the last word in...that's all you really want anyway.

No, I'm pretty confident you won't be able to resist posting again.

Perhaps, as a moderator, you should concentrate more on people who can't disagree with others without resorting to personal attacks, insults and name-calling. There seems to be plenty of that going on and, being the target, I feel like I have shown a buttload of restraint in not answering in kind.
That restraint won't last much longer, I'm afraid.

Perhaps you are correct, but I want the dough. :D

BB

I was doing you a favor.

haha...that's funny. I dont think I need anyone doing my any favors, expecially in regards to letting my post "go away" as you seem to be letting it. So please, don't do me a favor, I would feel bad, as I have no way of returning it, so pick my post apart, please.

im with inFins....I normally stay out of things, but man this is fun :D

So please, don't do me a favor, I would feel bad, as I have no way of returning it

Sure you do. A good start would have been addressing the issue rather than attacking me personally.

im with inFins....

I'd be careful of being "with" him. He's admitted just a little bit ago that he flamed me then lied about it. If you want to be adult about the conversation, I can think of better posters to emulate.

Sure you do. A good start would have been addressing the issue rather than attacking me personally.

there Is absotluetly no reason for me to even begin addressing the original issue of this thread, as many people have already stated the opinion I have, and you have told them they had the wrong opinion. Instead, I see the current issue is that you are unwilling to say that someone elses opinion, whether it be a completely different view than yours, has a chance in any way.

I ask again, please address my posts, instead of disregarding them

Back
Top Bottom