Translation | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Translation

oh please....by being "with him" im saying that im amused with the current happenings in this thread. I in no way stand the same on every issue with any one person ive met on this board.

Please realize it is possible to agree with someone on one issue, and completely disagree on another.

and wait...when did I attack you personally? Have I been "flaming" you? While I do not know the exact definition of this word, I'm pretty sure I have not called you names, questioned the validity of your opinion, or told you to shut up. All I have asked is to address my posts and please accept other opinions as a possibilty as well

Originally posted by inFINSible
:roflmao:

im glad im not the only one laughing...although I dont know what your laughing at, so hopefully I dont get called out for laughing with you too...:lol:

Originally posted by Snickersbps

I ask again, please address my posts, instead of disregarding them

No. You began your "contribution" to this thread by attacking me personally. I see no reason to do anything you ask.

and before you say it rick, yes, that last one may look to have been aimed slightly to intice you, but no, that was in no way my intention, I just thought it would be a funny comment.

oh please....by being "with him" im saying that im amused with the current happenings in this thread.

Yes, and given that the current happenings involve a couple people who couldn't argue the issue with me factually---as their arguments have no basis other than their own wishful thinking---instead resorting to personal attacks. I don't find that amusing, I find it pitiful.

oh please....by being "with him" im saying that im amused with the current happenings in this thread. I in no way stand the same on every issue with any one person ive met on this board.

Please realize it is possible to agree with someone on one issue, and completely disagree on another.

Not to Rik. You are either with him or you are against him! :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Yes, and given that the current happenings involve a couple people who couldn't argue the issue with me factually---as their arguments have no basis other than their own wishful thinking---instead resorting to personal attacks. I don't find that amusing, I find it pitiful.

and your argument has no basis other than the opinions of others and the opinions of yourself. You just simply sit on the other side of the fence. I repect your opinion of the situation, and when the empire come tumbling down, Ill say, "dang, rick was right" and eat me some crow. The difference here that I see is you are unwilling to see me as an equal

no, Ill have to say I have agreed with him in the past, but i cant recall on what issues at the moment.
this issue, is obviously not one we see eye to eye on

and your argument has no basis other than the opinions of others and the opinions of yourself. You just simply sit on the other side of the fence. I repect your opinion of the situation, and when the empire come tumbling down, Ill say, "dang, rick was right" and eat me some crow. The difference here that I see is you are unwilling to see me as an equal

Don't be silly, of course I see you as an equal. Whether or not you're right about a football issue has NOTHING to do with whether or not you're my equal.
And if what you say were true of most people here, they would be saying "Gosh, Rick was right when he said right after the Houston loss that it would cost us dearly." Instead, people like Ollie and InFinsIble call me "negative."
Realists aren't welcome among people who aren't interested in reality.
As for my argument, it does indeed have basis in fact: it's based on the recent history of this team under the current coach and ownership.

im glad im not the only one laughing...although I dont know what your laughing at, so hopefully I dont get called out for laughing with you too...:lol:
sorry man...I'm not trying to get you lumped in with me.....god forbid....oh, I mean Rick1966 forbid....:roflmao:

the only comment out of my first post that could even resemble a personally attack, would be the last sentence, which was probably a little over the top, for which I will apoligize. But dont be telling me that the rest is an attack. All I did was address your inability to accept me as an equal!!!

Ive said that last part in how many posts now, and still I absolutely no respect from you in any way.

Believe it or not Rick(is it Rik or Rick?) even though we sit so far apart from each other on this issue...I still respect your opinion in other topics. Its just hard for me to understand how someone can always look at something from a "glass half empty" POV. I may not understand it, but I dont disrespect it!

okay okay...you respect me as a person, but you dont respect my opinion? How can you possibly respect someone when you dont repect how they're opinions?

Back
Top Bottom