travis minor signed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

travis minor signed

I'm glad we re-signed him. He was a good backup to Ricky, just not starter material. He could be cut in camp I suppose, but it doesn't hurt to have him there.

Travis Minor can also catch like a mofo, He could be a decent 3rd string behind Benson/Brown and Ricky

He is not a feature back but he has outside speed and can be a nice change pof pace RB with pass catching ability who could fit in with Linehans offense better than Wannys.

I've been looking and don't see any documentation that shows that we sign Minor to a one year contract. Does anyone have a link?

popularwar said:
The guy certainly can catch.
I remember when two defenders were covering him and Fiedler threaded the needle and Minor pulled it in and dragged the two defenders to the goalline.

RB T. Minor = A very poor man's RB W. Dunn....

What a waste this signing is!!!...I'm lost for words right now....

If Saban sees anything at all in Minor, he must see tons in L. Gordon / S. Morris. This is very disturbing news....

PHINZ RULE!!!

travis didn;t get a chance last year to play we didn't have a good o-line and this could meen that ricky could be coming back b/c they both were good together to change the pace

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
that is false.

by all means, educate me...and dont say as a returner, because you have no clue who they will end up being. King, Forsey, and Cobourne can block just as well as Travis

Dudeman said:
by all means, educate me...and dont say as a returner, because you have no clue who they will end up being. King, Forsey, and Cobourne can block just as well as Travis

He is on the kick off team. He does pretty well getting tackles. I do not remember King, Forsey or Coboure doing anything on special teams.

Travis Minor is a special teams veteran and he is good at it.

Wes Walker is a great special teamer!

Back
Top Bottom