travis minor signed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

travis minor signed

OurHeartAndSoul said:
i think this could be a decent signing. Travis wasn't all that bad his rookie year when we used him as a receiving threat and change of pace guy. I can definitely see Linehan using him the same way next year.

Thank you for having some football sense!!! We don't have tons of $ so we went out and resigned our own serviceable 3rd down back---change of pace back!!! Minor was hurt last season, so he looked and played like shyatt!!! He'll be great in Linehan's "o", better belive that......:eek:

CrunchTime said:
He is not a feature back but he has outside speed and can be a nice change pof pace RB with pass catching ability who could fit in with Linehans offense better than Wannys.

I said the same thing, but great minds think alike!

now we have our change of pace back

if he would've fit better in Linehan's O, why wasn't he resigned sooner then? why did he leave, find absolutely no bites, and come crawling back?

BLITZKRIEG said:
RB T. Minor = A very poor man's RB W. Dunn....

What a waste this signing is!!!...I'm lost for words right now....

If Saban sees anything at all in Minor, he must see tons in L. Gordon / S. Morris. This is very disturbing news....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Dude its good that with your nick you arent from Europe. There you could have heavy Problems.....

Alex Smith? If we were to take a QB I would hope it was Rodgers.

AND THE CROWD GOES ....

hooray! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dudeman said:
if he would've fit better in Linehan's O, why wasn't he resigned sooner then? why did he leave, find absolutely no bites, and come crawling back?

Maybe he was expecting more money from us then we were willing to offer, and when he hit the open market and found no takers, he was forced to come back to us with smaller demands.

Im happy about it. Solid 3rd down back/kick returner/ backup running back. Cant go wrong with that.

I don't think he'll do much more than return kicks and play special teams this year, but at least that means we don't have to use a draft choice on a KR/special teams guy.

Not a bad signing really, if Saban uses Minor in 3rd down situation. As a recieving threat or running delayed draws, he could be very valuable.

At vet minimum? good deal.

I'll believe it when I see it in writing somewhere. Absolutely no one has any info about this "supposed" re-signing.

Back
Top Bottom