**Tua discussion super thread** | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Tua discussion super thread**

i don't see them using a high pick on a QB.

i see them building around Tua.
And I see that as a mistake.

I'm sure you are right though.

Who lnows, maybe it's just the a$$ kicking that is bothering me...lol

This forum is going to be really bad between now and September. Holy ****.
Has it ever been good? Jesus I remember the tank for Tua, now every post crucifies him. No one can be happy.

I swear we could win the super bowl and people would still say "Fire Grier, what about the next draft when he screws it up"

People need to temper their expectations. 1 team wins the SB each year. That doesn't mean 31 teams suck and had **** seasons. You also don't see 31 rebuilds each year. There is such a thing as positive growth in the right direction. We have that this season. We clearly aren't good enough to beat a really good Bills team. They are going to be contenders as long as they don't lose any pieces to injury or FA. Interesting what happens without their OC next season.

Miami is not going to give up on Tua and he certainly isnt the first rookie to struggle (see PManning) but the eye test produces scary results. His inability/unwillingness to throw the ball north-south is a huge concern but I do have hope that guys like Jackson, Hunt and Kindley will develop and right now it is difficult to fully grade Tua, Gaskin or anyone else due to how poor the line has been.

Well? He was 3-3 When Tua was put it. He’s also been in the league for 17 years bro.
Fitz is on a 3 game winning streak outscoring 87-20. When flores and grier are fired after next year they might regret that decision.

And I see that as a mistake.

I'm sure you are right though.

Who lnows, maybe it's just the a$$ kicking that is bothering me...lol
i wish they had Tua airing out like the 2nd half today all year.

he'd be more used to it, and better at it right now! lol

Ryan Tannehill is horrible! It’s his fault the dolphins had no help all those years he was here!!

you Tua haters sound just like the RT haters.

fact: Tua won more games than boy wonder Herbert with a fraction of the help. Stat padding without winning, just like college.
say what you will about tannehill, he was never the prospect tua was coming out...and i dont remember tannehill looking this lost and overmatched, and tannehill struggled mightily at times behind a line that was worse than this with brian hartline as wr1.

comparing tua and herbert and coming to the conclusion herbert is just stat padding while tua is winning is a serious spin to avoid the obvious that tua is so far behind...herbert is being asked to go out and win games while tuas being asked to go out there and not lose them...that says it all...

I am not sure it’s obvious but if you’re not concerned you’ve got better drugs than I do.

I'd rather have Mac Jones and his 5 minute wind up to throw than Tua. Mac Jones does not even need first round picks at 1-4 on his WR depth chart to average 40 per game at Bama.

Back
Top Bottom