**Tua discussion super thread** | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Tua discussion super thread**

Dolphins should bring in legitimate competition for him next year. Do not give him a free pass like Tannehill got. You see Tannehill became what he is now through an offensive line and dominant running back, but competing with Mariotta possibly helped as well.

Its bad enough when you have a reciever drop passes, but, it's even worse when your entire receiving corps has a bad day and drop 10 balls. I realize its cold weather and all but damn. Another thing, Tua is getting lots of unwarranted blame, while he wasn't perfect, he was good enough. Now let's talk about the damn EGG the DEFENSE Laid today. Where were they? Apparently not in Buffalo!!!

The 0-16 Lions are 10x any sec team ever. It's not 6-7 NFL guys, it's 53!
He didn't say they were the NFL. He said they were as close to the NFL as you can get. Considering the various professional leagues, one could say it's debatable.

How? Let’s recap what Tua was working with. Actually you tell me. Grade our OL. Grade our Receivers. Grade our RB’s. Then tell me what Tua should have done. Don’t forget to add in Gailey’s play calling. I’m interested to hear what you give Tua’s support staff.
Fitz moves the ball with the same personel

Please stop... This is absolutely the most ludicrous statement ever.
The SEC led the nation's conferences in NFL Draft picks for the 14th consecutive year in 2020 with 63 selections. The last time that the SEC did not top the conference draft list was in 2006.

Draft Sewell and make a splash for a big play WR like Buffalo did with Diggs or AZ with Hopkins.

But, they did not start him in year 2 and wound up cutting him last week. Wouldn't they have been better off just getting rid of him earlier? Would it not have been wise for them to move on after his first year starting as a rookie? Would you have kept starting him?
He played 9 games as a rookie. They gave him this year to show something and he didn't play well going into his 2nd year on top of going out to strip clubs and parties maskless. They stripped him of his captain patch/ starting job/ and ultimately cut him not just because of his play on the field but because he's immature and boneheaded. If he didn't have off the field problems he would probably still be on the roster. No I wouldn't keep starting a guy who's going to strip clubs and parties maskless which endangers my entire football team.

Give me Zack Wilson that guy has real talent

I have 2 Tua jerseys so I love the kid but facts are facts. Package the Dolphins 2 first round picks for Trevor Lawrence or move up one by swapping 2, for the 3rd and our second first rounder for Fields. Worst case scenario draft Zach Wilson at 3. Tua does not have the physical tools or the pocket awareness to be a successful number one franchise QB. He is backup material I'm sorry to say. He is also one hit away from being severely injured. My opinion is free so take it with a grain of salt.

Its bad enough when you have a reciever drop passes, but, it's even worse when your entire receiving corps has a bad day and drop 10 balls. I realize its cold weather and all but damn. Another thing, Tua is getting lots of unwarranted blame, while he wasn't perfect, he was good enough. Now let's talk about the damn EGG the DEFENSE Laid today. Where were they? Apparently not in Buffalo!!!
Is this considered one of the drops?

Back
Top Bottom