**Tua discussion super thread** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Tua discussion super thread**

It won't be the last time we have a top 10 pick if they start tua a next year

You guys take this loss too hard, honestly our roster lacked talent to be a playoff team. We have been overachiever all year pretty much.

2021 will be the year we should make a serious run for the playoffs. I'm thankful tua went through this. He can learn and grow because we need him next year

Ryan Tannehill is horrible! It’s his fault the dolphins had no help all those years he was here!!

you Tua haters sound just like the RT haters.

fact: Tua won more games than boy wonder Herbert with a fraction of the help. Stat padding without winning, just like college.

I said you don't give up on a rookie in their 1st year starting. Haskins is not a rookie.
But, they did not start him in year 2 and wound up cutting him last week. Wouldn't they have been better off just getting rid of him earlier? Would it not have been wise for them to move on after his first year starting as a rookie? Would you have kept starting him?

It’s actually what you claimed about Herbert already. That was the joke of your post. Again tell me, what good solid defense did Herbert beat again?
Ah gotcha, that’s why I asked for clarification in the last post. QBs don’t win games by themselves, I am not judging him on team wins. Only individual performance, which has been remarkable.

You with this Karen thing again? Now that I know about it, you aint even using it in the right context. And yeah, I had to ask my 17 year old daughter in law about that one... so stop with your lil crap millennial wanna be burns... there's adults talking in here
“There are”

not “there is”

trade tua to saint! sign fitzgailey combo. sign more ufa

how many time have say it?
OK I got it

1. trade Tua to the Saints? Like they want him
2. resign Fitzpatrick and Chan Gailey
3. Sign more UFAs with our $20-$30M cap space

thanks for the good feedback devoted Phins fan with 14K posts. lets get past your sarcasm

What do you do with our draft picks?

Just laugh at those mental midgets that think Tua is better than Herbert. Just watched him throw passes Tua is incapable of and tossed his 30tTD pass of the year.

Saying Dolphins need to draft and start another QB over Tua is admitting that our OL is good, our receivers are good and we have a solid running game. I don't understand how another QB will succeed if those are not true. Can someone explain the logic here?
The logic is Fitzpatrick didn’t have a problem moving the ball with these guys. Tua does. Tua is the root of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom