**Tua discussion super thread** | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Tua discussion super thread**

You can draft a QB at three all you want but if you don’t fix the line, RB, and WR it doesn’t matter who is back there. Fix those things with this draft and let Tua play with that the next year to see if there is any improvement.

Ryan Tannehill is horrible! It’s his fault the dolphins had no help all those years he was here!!

you Tua haters sound just like the RT haters.

fact: Tua won more games than boy wonder Herbert with a fraction of the help. Stat padding without winning, just like college.
Ryan Tannehill is also not good. Very mediocre but, he is a lot better than Tua.

But, they did not start him in year 2 and wound up cutting him last week. Wouldn't they have been better off just getting rid of him earlier? Would it not have been wise for them to move on after his first year starting as a rookie? Would you have kept starting him?
No, they should not have cut Haskins after year 1. Jesus. And his release had more to do with attitude than ability.

k. let's revisit around game 8 next year!
That's fine, but what does that have to do with the fact that we are in a position to take another shot now. After this, I don't see many high picks in the near future.

Believe me, I would prefer to use that #3 pick on almost anything, rather than another QB. If TT ends up being an all pro, awesome. But if he is just a JAG, unless we strike now, it's another failed rebuild, and the same mediocrity.

All I'm saying is, having a plan B would seem to be prudent, under the circumstances.

Tua's throws take too long to get to their destination. They have too much of a loop on them. He does throw some bullets, but many of them look, meh... Herbert looks very good right about now.

Tua has 3 bigger wins than Hebert was capable of,

the Arizona win was more impressive than anything that Herbert has ever done
this is absurd man, herbert is far ahead of tua right now...one good game vs arizona doesnt change the fact herberts in the running for oroy and were on finheaven debating if flores is gonna take a qb in the draft

That's fine, but what does that have to do with the fact that we are in a position to take another shot now. After this, I don't see many high picks in the near future.

Believe me, I would prefer to use that #3 pick on almost anything, rather than another QB. If TT ends up being an all pro, awesome. But if he is just a JAG, unless we strike now, it's another failed rebuild, and the same mediocrity.

All I'm saying is, having a plan B would seem to be prudent, under the circumstances.
i don't see them using a high pick on a QB.

i see them building around Tua.

Tua gets another year for sure, but get him a legitimate blind side tackle a new 1a receiver and a RB... if he fails with that, then we need to take a long look.

...and draft a 3rd or 4th round QB, just in case.

OK I got it

1. trade Tua to the Saints? Like they want him
2. resign Fitzpatrick and Chan Gailey
3. Sign more UFAs with our $20-$30M cap space

thanks for the good feedback devoted Phins fan with 14K posts. lets get past your sarcasm

What do you do with our draft picks?

yes. draf michael parson. fitzgailey beat raider look thru earhole. win nfl game.

grier promote to vice chair

if tua doesn't work out, we will have plenty of high picks in the future

No, they should not have cut Haskins after year 1. Jesus. And his release had more to do with attitude than ability.
Haskins is awful. Probably even worse than Tua. If he had any ability his attitude would get overlooked a little.

Maybe it's just so easy he's trying to make it harder or the challenge

Back
Top Bottom