**Tua discussion super thread** | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Tua discussion super thread**

why do always insult people? Small PeePee syndrome..LOL
Your post was dumb. It was as if you are a 12 year old. “Herbert is better and that’s that” I’m paraphrasing but that’s your answer. It’s clear you don’t know much about the games and you are hypnotized by highlights, but if you’re gonna be called out on your response be prepared to back it up

I have 2 Tua jerseys so I love the kid but facts are facts. Package the Dolphins 2 first round picks for Trevor Lawrence or move up one by swapping 2, for the 3rd and our second first rounder for Fields. Worst case scenario draft Zach Wilson at 3. Tua does not have the physical tools or the pocket awareness to be a successful number one franchise QB. He is backup material I'm sorry to say. He is also one hit away from being severely injured. My opinion is free so take it with a grain of salt.
Don't need another Tua thread. And your idea is ludicrous. Post in one of the other 500.

Attack the post not the poster!!!!!!! Attack the post and not the poster:

The Jags aren’t trading the #1 pick for anything. Suggesting as much is a foolish waste of time.

The play calling will always look atrocious when the field general can not execute or make plays.

He played 9 games as a rookie. They gave him this year to show something and he didn't play well going into his 2nd year on top of going out to strip clubs and parties maskless. They stripped him of his captain patch/ starting job/ and ultimately cut him not just because of his play on the field but because he's immature and boneheaded. If he didn't have off the field problems he would probably still be on the roster. No I wouldn't keep starting a guy who's going to strip clubs and parties maskless which endangers my entire football team.
That is a lot of words to say that they would have been wise to just dump him after his rookie season.

My god, the kid was supposed to miss/sit the whole season!

He started a bunch of games and had, what 3x more TDs than INTs?

W this supporting cast!

Get weapons, a new OC and come back next year.

Some posters are not trying to hear this right now and I get that, the loss is still fresh. To me it seems obvious that Dolphins need to explore all options at QB and every other position. It was a good season overall until today let's not forget that. I don't think this game should be the final judge on Tua either.

10 games that's all poster's around these here parts need to properly evaluate a player. Wow so amazing to be so astute in your observations. All these years people been saying it takes 2-3 years to properly evaluate X player but nope not anymore not on fin heaven, on finheaven 10 games is all you need.

I have 2 Tua jerseys so I love the kid but facts are facts. Package the Dolphins 2 first round picks for Trevor Lawrence or move up one by swapping 2, for the 3rd and our second first rounder for Fields. Worst case scenario draft Zach Wilson at 3. Tua does not have the physical tools or the pocket awareness to be a successful number one franchise QB. He is backup material I'm sorry to say. He is also one hit away from being severely injured. My opinion is free so take it with a grain of salt.
You don’t say.....

Are these “trade XXXX and XXXX for Lawrence” actually real posts from real people? They’re so insanely ridiculous you would think they were posted by Russian bots.

I’m telling you if Urbs takes the Jags job trading that pick is not as unlikely as everyone thinks. Actually if Urb takes the job I would actually bet they trade the pick.

He just doesn’t look like an nfl ready qb. If we stay with him I sure hope he improves drastically because he is far from being able to succeed in this league.

Back
Top Bottom