Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden

I'm new to the site and want to go on the record............I believe in TUA as our future. The only thing he is missing is a great arm, as many others have said. I hope we DON'T trade for Watson, though I do like watching him play.
I also believe the FINS will make some noise this year. No prediction on how many games we win, though. It will be interesting to see if Buff can repeat.

Love this. So rooting for this kid this year. I hope he printed out and taped every Watson to Miami rumor headline and let's even the idiotic concept piss him off and fuel him.

It wasn't an idiotic concept until Watson had to face his issues. You're talking about an elite QB vs one with the potential to be really good.

You always go for elite at that position if possible.

Tua is looking similar in stature to Russell Wilson in the video. I love to see it. I really believe a lot of Dolphins fans didn't take into consideration just how recently Tua had suffered a near-career ending injury, and the fact he didn't have a full off-season to strength train, prepare for his entry into the NFL and learn the offense. A full off season, given how hard this kid works, plus more distance from that terrible injury, are going to pay dividends on Tua next season.

I don't think they should either and as far as I know, they don't, at least I haven't seen any. We all have our opinions and are free to express them in a respectful manner. If you have specific instances of this occurring, I would be interested in seeing them, please. If not, it's not fair to make such a blanketed statement. Being on the staff doesn't preclude us from participating in the conversations it just adds a level of responsibility that comes along with the job. We're not here to be staff members, we are here to be participants who volunteer to help keep things civil. Contrary to popular belief, we're not here scanning every single thread/post looking for bad behavior, we're here to enjoy the site the same as everyone else. If we come across an issue in our travels, we handle it appropriately. It's a thankless job sometimes...

1621621735630.png

With respect. I disagree strongly. Tua has been lauded by Saban and others in his career as having great processing skills (between the ears, as you put it). His success or failure will ride on his arm strength, and our offence being designed around his strengths and masking his weaknesses. His arm strength is average (similar to Tom Brady). I was pounding the table for Herbert , BUT Tua will succeed and be a top 15 or higher rated QB. And as a Dolphins fan, he is my QB now!
Tua tough challenge will be in NFL.
And how many teams were afraid of Farve after his 1st year? And how many NFL starting QBs evoke fear from the opposition? You're right . . . TT has to earn respect, but dissing a guy after only a part of a season is a little strong for me. All honest people can say so far is his ceiling is unknown.
It up too Tua. What type player he become.. fans have no say in matter. We all hope he becomes qb dolphins truly need but for now let sit back watch Tua play..I will totally know if he is qb after 26 games..

Right, and you like others have, deemed the F.O. as having made the wrong decision based on less than 1 season of evaluation. Well guess what? History is calling you and what it has to say is along the lines of premature and unwise.
Wrong...I simply openly stated my preference before that draft and will always be critical of the personal decisions of our front office.

I’ve seen far too many mistakes by them not to be!

The problem w Tua is most people ain't show off Tua. It not trying hate on players..31 other team aint scare of Tua..that my opinion from nfl.only way u get respect is be top qb in nfl..so Tua need make these team respect him. This individual thing.
Do you ever proof read?

I really believe a lot of Dolphins fans didn't take into consideration just how recently Tua had suffered a near-career ending injury, and the fact he didn't have a full off-season to strength train, prepare for his entry into the NFL and learn the offense.
How?

How is that possible?

It was absolutely the number one Tua storyline since the moment he got injured.

Back
Top Bottom