Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden

never saw a QB doing drills putting up wins. It’s practice, and that is all. Talk to me in September
This is the stupidest thing that I have ever seen someone who claims to knows football and is on a site trying to argue with other people about it.

By your words not mine, Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady has never done drills.

You have lost the little respect that you had about knowing anything about football and from now on anything that you say will not be taken serious and will be taken as someone who is trying to learn the game.

What I understand is it's a site where all are welcome to voice their opinions opposing or not.. but when new or "renewed" people come in where 38 out of the last 40 of their posts attack Tua, all bets are off. These people have built up no prior credibility and have no right to obsessively piss on our optimism. And it's "site" for whatever that's worth.

This is the kind of control that scares me. 38 of last 40, people, no prior credibility and have no right to disagree with your optimism wow..... (could be 1/2 or 3/4 of the Forum ). Nobody really knows what Flores real plan is though it is slowly becoming clearer.

In my 25 ish years of being on a Dolphin forum thought that was what they were for opinions criticism or praise and not necessarily building ones optimism. But rather opinions of the team whether one agrees or not.

There is a difference between someone with a thoughtful, honest negative viewpoint and those that are just here to provoke and incite, in other words, trolls. Trolling is unwelcome in most forums and I don't think it should be any different here.

This is the stupidest thing that I have ever seen someone who claims to knows football and is on a site trying to argue with other people about it.

By your words not mine, Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady has never done drills.

You have lost the little respect that you had about knowing anything about football and from now on anything that you say will not be taken serious and will be taken as someone who is trying to learn the game.
Be real, dude isn't trying to learn anything.

There is a difference between someone with a thoughtful, honest negative viewpoint and those that are just here to provoke and incite, in other words, trolls. Trolling is unwelcome in most forums and I don't think it should be any different here.
And unfortunately we have people defending those that come in just to derail threads.

This is the kind of control that scares me. 38 of last 40, people, no prior credibility and have no right to disagree with your optimism wow..... (could be 1/2 or 3/4 of the Forum ). Nobody really knows what Flores real plan is though it is slowly becoming clearer.

In my 25 ish years of being on a Dolphin forum thought that was what they were for opinions criticism or praise and not necessarily building ones optimism. But rather opinions of the team whether one agrees or not.
Hopefully you read my post too quickly and reading comprehension is not an issue. I said that when ONE particular newbie's devoted 38 out of HIS last 40 posts to whining about Tua it indicates an unacceptable behavior if bashing Tua is his primary team interest.

You're forgiven for jumping to erroneous conclusions

Hopefully you read my post too quickly and reading comprehension is not an issue. I said that when ONE particular newbie's devoted 38 out of HIS last 40 posts to whining about Tua it indicates an unacceptable behavior if bashing Tua is his primary team interest.

You're forgiven for jumping to erroneous conclusions
Just a feeling of a lack of comfort with whoever makes the decisions of what one may or may not express. Can't force anyone to understand the critical importance of that, so I won't.

Two views 1.) can't deal with it, so promote a censorship, Mommy Mommy approach
Or 2.) develop more tolerance. In doing the second spending half ones life in here actually may have an extremely positive benefit.

True that I did confuse your 38-40 post with poster but that doesn't change the point I was trying to express.
Which is fine. Not afraid to admit I make mistakes, and sometimes a lot of them and more with spelling & punctuations is another problem thrown at me as if that was the problem being discussed. (ah the tricks of the forums )
Forgivness is a good think though not in the least needed for me, do feel it's nice to see and be part of something positive in ones consciousness grow, if thats the case...
Have a Great day my well behaved and very visually talented poster. Just remember we all want whats best for the Fins but there are many many different approaches to that end. VAAARRRRRRK

his mobility isn't and has never been the issue. It's what's missing between the ears. He cannot process information quickly enough. That means he doesn't trust what his eyes tell him and he therefore is tentative and doesn't drive the ball. He no longer gets clean pockets with WR open by 5-10 yards. He will be the most limiting factor for this team going forward. Good thing we didn't trade two 1st rounders for an injury prone 5'10" WR instead of staying put and taking Trey Lance....oh wait. There's a reason why you hear rumors about our interest in Watson despite the off the field concerns.

Get laid much?

his mobility isn't and has never been the issue. It's what's missing between the ears. He cannot process information quickly enough. That means he doesn't trust what his eyes tell him and he therefore is tentative and doesn't drive the ball. He no longer gets clean pockets with WR open by 5-10 yards. He will be the most limiting factor for this team going forward. Good thing we didn't trade two 1st rounders for an injury prone 5'10" WR instead of staying put and taking Trey Lance....oh wait. There's a reason why you hear rumors about our interest in Watson despite the off the field concerns.

Valid point about Lance cause after 20+ years with no playoff victory your try solving Qb by taking multiple swings in the draft.

However we can't get carried away right now with Tua evaluations. He came from a much much different offense and program and thrust into a Gailey/Fitzpatrick offense like being transported into an offensive time machine. It wasn't going to work. You couple that with Tua still recovering from a hip injury with limited off-season reps due to COVID-19. He's a bit more raw than we anticipated, but we don't know if his processing speed is slow. We only know is that he looked average and every bit a raw rookie, but certainly not a flat out disaster.

Back
Top Bottom