Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden

I'll consider this lame response as confirmation that you got the point.
Your point was pointless and stupid. It’s practice, what? We’re on our way to a SB??? I’m a Tua supporter but he’s done nothing yet. You need to buy yourself a clue. Too funny

Your point was pointless and stupid.

I stand corrected. You didn't get the point.

Apply your "pointless and stupid" comment to your original reply that started this all.

That's what was truly pointless and stupid. And remains the point you're still not getting.

I've led this stubborn horse to water, but it's highly doubtful he'll drink.

As you were.

I stand corrected. You didn't get the point.

Apply your "pointless and stupid" comment to your original reply that started this all.

That's what was truly pointless and stupid. And remains the point you're still not getting.

I've led this stubborn horse to water, but it's highly doubtful he'll drink.

As you were.
The crash helmet hits, you wear it well

You didn’t see an offensive line either. Or pads. Or a helmet. Or the coaching staff on the sideline.

It’s called a private workout. You might want to look into it.
Here’s your comment, makes no sense as to what the context of my post was. Your douche comment

By the way, your words not mine LOL

His injury history was part of my reasoning on picking the physically superior Herbert...

Because "Physically Superior" with all things being equal is "Superior" to practically every meaningful stat Tua had going in his favor compared to to Herbert.

Gotcha!

I'll tell you the samething i tell every other Herbert...fans...you can follow, root, and watch his career. There are forums available to talk about his physically superior parts all you want.

So practice isn't important then?
Sure it is, but all these guys practice.

Dudes doing drills. Let's not make more out of it than what it is.

Look, TT busted his a$$ all offseason, and I'm sure it will greatly benifit him, and the team this season.

Indeed.

I'm a frequent visitor and contributor of a fan site dedicated to a particular rock and roll band. We all know that music is essentially a form of art. Very subjective.

The amount of criticism and nonsense that is spewed and espoused about the band is baffling. To the point where I often question whether these people are fans or ever were fans. And if the latter, why the hell anyone would bother spending time hanging out on a site dedicated to something they clearly aren't a fan of anymore.

In short, it doesn't just apply to sports.
Here's a question for you...was it better to be a fan of that band or the Dolphins before there were Internet message boards? I say yes. I was much more of a homer before the Internet. I have access to way too much information and opinions than I did before which really don't increase my enjoyment of the team. Before the Internet I mistakenly assumed that all Dolphins fans supported every player on the team and each other.

I guess it's now no secret that I have what you might call "existential issues" with some of the haters - specifically those who've shown up in the last half year or so as new off the street posters or returning from dried up forums they originally chose over FH. My resentment is their existence to crap on our players, Tua in particular, heavily-handed foisting their opinions ad nauseum on those of us who have paid our dues in FH. One in particular I've been calling out has maybe 38 out of his last 40 posts devoted to demeaning Tua. There are plenty of credible negative nellies, but these new ones who come in to rain on us Positive Pattys parade from heaven knows where, fvck em!
If you're really a positive patty then you shouldn't give a **** what anyone else thinks.

Back
Top Bottom