Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden

I don't believe there are all that many hoping for failure.

Don't conflate not seeing top end potential with hoping for failure.

Some ppl are "rah rah" "blind a$$ fans" (which is fine), and some ppl are more make a non biased assessment, and call it as they see it types.

Don't lump everyone who may have a critique all together.......

You don't know this "fan" base very well if you believe that.

You don't know this "fan" base very well if you believe that.
I guess it's now no secret that I have what you might call "existential issues" with some of the haters - specifically those who've shown up in the last half year or so as new off the street posters or returning from dried up forums they originally chose over FH. My resentment is their existence to crap on our players, Tua in particular, heavily-handed foisting their opinions ad nauseum on those of us who have paid our dues in FH. One in particular I've been calling out has maybe 38 out of his last 40 posts devoted to demeaning Tua. There are plenty of credible negative nellies, but these new ones who come in to rain on us Positive Pattys parade from heaven knows where, fvck em!

Indeed.

I'm a frequent visitor and contributor of a fan site dedicated to a particular rock and roll band. We all know that music is essentially a form of art. Very subjective.

The amount of criticism and nonsense that is spewed and espoused about the band is baffling. To the point where I often question whether these people are fans or ever were fans. And if the latter, why the hell anyone would bother spending time hanging out on a site dedicated to something they clearly aren't a fan of anymore.

In short, it doesn't just apply to sports.
Hanson?

I guess it's now no secret that I have what you might call "existential issues" with some of the haters - specifically those who've shown up in the last half year or so as new off the street posters or returning from dried up forums they originally chose over FH. My resentment is their existence to crap on our players, Tua in particular, heavily-handed foisting their opinions ad nauseum on those of us who have paid our dues in FH. One in particular I've been calling out has maybe 38 out of his last 40 posts devoted to demeaning Tua. There are plenty of credible negative nellies, but these new ones who come in to rain on us Positive Pattys parade from heaven knows where, fvck em!

I felt all of that! Take it easy @Vaark...

It's the lingerie of football; looks great in shorts... then the lights come on.

1 game does not make a career. And its all fun and games until the red jersey comes off and the opponent's D is across the LOS.

Like you, I'll wait until the W's and L's speak up.
3 Losses in a season doesn’t make a bust either.

You didn’t see an offensive line either. Or pads. Or a helmet. Or the coaching staff on the sideline.

It’s called a private workout. You might want to look into it.
It means nothing until game time. You should look into THAT!

Love this. So rooting for this kid this year. I hope he printed out and taped every Watson to Miami rumor headline and let's even the idiotic concept piss him off and fuel him.
Really? He did that? Where was that mentioned? I missed it.

Back
Top Bottom