Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua looking strong & mobile working out with Bowden

Me too. I think it's weird that the leaders of this board have bought into the us vs. them mentality. Why can't we all just bond together to hate on the Pats, Bills and Jets?
So you feel the "leaders of the board" (whatever you mean by that ?) are responsible for what ppl post?

Jedi mind control perhaps?

Sure it is, but all these guys practice.

Dudes doing drills. Let's not make more out of it than what it is.

Look, TT busted his a$$ all offseason, and I'm sure it will greatly benifit him, and the team this season.
I'm not making more out of it than it is. You're coming in mid-conversation. I'm responding to someone coming in with condescending remarks acting like practice doesn't matter. All I'm saying is practice matters. How that's making more out of it, I don't know. Oh yes I do...it's a positive remark regarding Tua. Can't have that...

I'm not making more out of it than it is. You're coming in mid-conversation. I'm responding to someone coming in with condescending remarks acting like practice doesn't matter. All I'm saying is practice matters. How that's making more out of it, I don't know. Oh yes I do...it's a positive remark regarding Tua. Can't have that...
Funny-Memes---confucius-says.jpeg

6B74C05D-6741-4AC3-87A3-FA0B266F042A.jpeg

Stop stereotyping people based on their opinion of Tua. It's just politics in another form.
When a poster replies by calling another a "_____lover" or "______hater" it lowers my opinion of their intelligence. This applies where the blank is either a player or a team. It's just a lazy response and assumes that the other person can't think. Now, of course, there are some posters whom you can always count on to put a negative spin on anything about certain players, coaches, owners, whatever, but when the responder lowers themselves to that level it lowers the level of the whole board.

So you feel the "leaders of the board" (whatever you mean by that ?) are responsible for what ppl post?

Jedi mind control perhaps?
Come on.......let's assume I have at least a 50 IQ. Some of the leaders are making the divisive posts.

Come on.......let's assume I have at least a 50 IQ. Some of the leaders are making the divisive posts.
I wasn't implying that your intelligence quotient was low.

I mean it is a fan forum. You are going to have differing opinions.

There are some posters who start $hit, just for the sake of doing it, but for the most part ppl just post what they believe.

What do you want? A circle jerk echo chamber, where everything is just confirmation bias?

Who are these "leaders"? Are you talking about the mods?

Are they not allowed an opinion?

I wasn't implying that your intelligence quotient was low.

I mean it is a fan forum. You are going to have differing opinions.

There are some posters who start $hit, just for the sake of doing it, but for the most part ppl just post what they believe.

What do you want? A circle jerk echo chamber, where everything is just confirmation bias?

Who are these "leaders"? Are you talking about the mods?

Are they not allowed an opinion?
I don't think mods should make divisive posts designed to insult the intelligence and logic of people who don't support Tua. It doesn't make any sense to me. IMHO mods should be the voice of reason. That's just my opinion and I'm always open to the possibility that I'm asking too much.

I don't think mods should make divisive posts designed to insult the intelligence and logic of people who don't support Tua. It doesn't make any sense to me. IMHO mods should be the voice of reason. That's just my opinion and I'm always open to the possibility that I'm asking too much.
I guess we just disagree about what constitutes divisiveness.

I believe it is possible to support Tua, yet acknowledge he is not yet an "elite" "frachise" QB, and discuss his shortcomings.

If you're really a positive patty then you shouldn't give a **** what anyone else thinks.
To the contrary. This is a fan site and fan is short for "fanatic" where hope always spring eternal.

Do we really need new and formerly long gone $hitheads coming in as OCD-fueled one trick ponies with the intent only to rain on strangers' parades?

Love the fact you are aware enough to ask....afraid its a new world
To the contrary. This is a fan site and fan is short for "fanatic" where hope always spring eternal.

Do we really need new and formerly long gone $hitheads coming in as OCD-fueled one trick ponies with the intent only to rain on strangers' parades?
Oh its a fan sight defined as always spring eternal

I guess if they agree with you it's just fine and dandy. Like there isn't any one in FH that fuels silliness....We don't need them but just who is the judge and jury is whats scary.

But with all due respect I sure don't want to ruffle any of your feathers but in the older days people were allowed to express their opinions without someone manipulating what people can say. Can you understand that ? The forum relyed on peoples own insight to be the judge of what THEY want to believe. They realized that people can judge for themselves whats appropriate or not without the Man telling them. Now it's conditional (can you see that) but insult and getting to personal is an exception. You know like someone calling another "$hithead ". Hmmmm

Not saying this in judgement just feel freedom of speech is important to all of us.

Personally love Tua and feel we lucked out enormously to snage him ...

Love the fact you are aware enough to ask....afraid its a new world

Oh its a fan sight defined as always spring eternal

I guess if they agree with you it's just fine and dandy. Like there isn't any one in FH that fuels silliness....We don't need them but just who is the judge and jury is whats scary.

But with all due respect I sure don't want to ruffle any of your feathers but in the older days people were allowed to express their opinions without someone manipulating what people can say. Can you understand that ? The forum relyed on peoples own insight to be the judge of what THEY want to believe. They realized that people can judge for themselves whats appropriate or not without the Man telling them. Now it's conditional (can you see that) but insult and getting to personal is an exception. You know like someone calling another "$hithead ". Hmmmm

Not saying this in judgement just feel freedom of speech is important to all of us.

Personally love Tua and feel we lucked out enormously to snage him ...
What I understand is it's a site where all are welcome to voice their opinions opposing or not.. but when new or "renewed" people come in where 38 out of the last 40 of their posts attack Tua, all bets are off. These people have built up no prior credibility and have no right to obsessively piss on our optimism. And it's "site" for whatever that's worth.

yikes... smacks of invasion of the body snatchers with some kind of weird trojan involved!

I'd seek a full-body condom!

Back
Top Bottom