Tua Non Hype Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Non Hype Thread

Some of us got what we wanted. TT for a few snaps. Next time there will be fewer jitters. Get him in 1-2 more times in cleanup to damp those jitters down. He'll start soon enough
Yeah I’m cool with some sprinkling here and there, only gonna get more and more pt probably

Another Tua thread. Well on our way to the 50 in 16 weeks prediction I made. All with a different spin according to each OP.
But all essentially saying the same thing.

Ok, it is what it is. However, just came into the game and faced pressure immediatley on his first pass. Could have tossed I away but he zipped it in there on the money where it needed to be. Second throw even though it wasn’t a thirty yarder he still threaded it. Impressive

Idk why people are ok with how Fitzpatrick played yesterday maybe because we won? But we won because of the defense and running game I hope everybody knows that. Fitzpatrick threw 2 horrible ints and could have had others. His TDs were so easy I could have thrown them. I don’t think it’s bad to want more from your QB. We could be 1 game out of 1st but the performance we got today from fitz is not going to be enough to win against good teams

Last edited:
Tua needs to play. This policy of sitting Tua is the part of the same policy of Grier not to draft a QB and get into a new SB window for the previous 4 yours. They like to fk around and waste years.
This team needs to get into a SB window with a new QB, and play. There is no more pressing question for the organization than whether Tua is the guy. And to find that out, Tua needs to hit the field asap, and play this year and next year.

settle down man lol. there is no QB controversy. ryan fitzpatrick is the starter as long as this team remains in playoff contention.
But ask yourself this question. All those years and different teams. Has Fitzpatrick ever led a team to the playoffs? If not why is he better then Tua in those regards

Tua for bfast a Tua sandwich for lunch and a Tua for Supper get used to the threads people

He is the real deal - We are one sleep closer to not having to watch Fitz leave points on the field because it is going to bite this team in the ass when it matters

But the soggy soft poo on the schedule hides the fact that we did jack in the second half

One sleep closer

But ask yourself this question. All those years and different teams. Has Fitzpatrick ever led a team to the playoffs? If not why is he better then Tua in those regards
There is a question you don’t hear everyday “Has Fitzpatrick ever led a team to the playoffs?”
People don’t like the answer

There is a question you don’t hear everyday “Has Fitzpatrick ever led a team to the playoffs?”
People don’t like the answer
Well if you think he’s the QB as long as we are in contention, you are saying he has experience he simply don’t have lol. Rookies can do the same thing then right? I’d rather roll the dice on an unknown then go with a proven loser

The other big question in regards to starting Tua is how do people feel Kindley and Hunt are going when it comes to protecting Tua's blind side?
Yesterday I saw Kindley and Hunt doing some interesting things on the run game. Also saw them letting a DL go almost directltly to Fitz couple of times. No bueno for Tua!

Back
Top Bottom