Tua Tagovailoa “loves” running back Jordan Scarlett | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa “loves” running back Jordan Scarlett

I’m waiting for the next chapter of them getting into and winning a playoff game first.
Dude I don't know if it is your avatar or just your poor attitude, but you have to be the most negative poster I've come across. I actually find myself wishing I could send you something to feel good about.

Dude I don't know if it is your avatar or just your poor attitude, but you have to be the most negative poster I've come across. I actually find myself wishing I could send you something to feel good about.
You should see him in the game day thread. He’s up and down all around with knee jerk and sky is falling reactions. Then he goes on a rant about how Grier is garbage. Ahhhh good times…..

Sorry posted in much older thread barely viewed now. Just think many would get a kick out of it.

More appropriate spot to look at our RB's,

Reasons, "Phinside the NFL " evaluation 7th rd pk. RB Gerrid Doaks ...hope you enjoy

Jordan Scarlett

It's my POV we don't get to hear much about these fringe players. I actually enjoy the preseason games just because I get to see some of these players as their giving their all to hopefully make the team. I don't know, I seem to pick an underdog player every year, an UDFA that I pull for to make the team. Scarlet is just as good as anyone to fit that bill. Before today I didn't even know he was on the roster.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope everyone noticed i did not make one gay post based on the title of this thread.

Are you even aware as to what my avatar is?

You should see him in the game day thread. He’s up and down all around with knee jerk and sky is falling reactions. Then he goes on a rant about how Grier is garbage. Ahhhh good times…..
Literally point to where I said Grier was garbage.

It's my POV we don't get to hear much about these fringe players. I actually enjoy the preseason games just because I get to see some of these players as their giving their all to hopefully make the team. I don't know, I seem to pick an underdog player every year, an UDFA that I pull for to make the team. Scarlet is just as good as anyone to fit that bill. Before today I didn't even know he was on the roster.
Same here man. Love to follow the roster top to bottom. Pre season can be a fun time, seeing young pups bite and those fringe players trying to bust out

If any of these RBs turn into James Robinson, that would be just f***ing great

(Or any position for that matter)

Same here man. Love to follow the roster top to bottom. Pre season can be a fun time, seeing young pups bite and those fringe players trying to bust out

If any of these RBs turn into James Robinson, that would be just f***ing great

(Or any position for that matter)
Offensive Rookie of the Year Candidate Gerrid Doaks!!

I think that the wonderlic (I keep thinking about the best date of my life, but I digress) test is good for one thing... the ability to quickly absorb a playbook. Guys that read well and who have better comprehension because of that, TEND to absorb written material better and faster... this does NOT mean that a less well-read person can't eventually manage the material, only that he'll probably need more time to do it.
Well said

I’ve been watching a few highlight videos (yeah i know just highlights) but I’m really rooting for this dude to make the team. Not sure why the Panthers cut him? but he did play on special teams last year so that helps his value.

Gaskin
Brown
Ahmed
Scarlett

top 4 guys. But Scarlett looks like he has some pretty good vision, runs with power, and decently explosive

Last edited:
I’ve been watching a few highlight videos (yeah i know just highlights) but I’m really rooting for this dude to make the team. Not sure why the Panthers cut him? but he did play on special teams last year so that helps his value.

Gaskin
Brown
Ahmed
Scarlett

top 4 guys. But Scarlett looks like he has some pretty good vision, runs with power, and decently explosive
Agreed with your 4 RBs Travis & really like the makeup of that RB room.

After watching his highlight videos (I know, highlights!) but I really like this kids chances if he can play some good ST.

DOAKS has PS written all over him, maybe. He could challenge next year IMO.

Back
Top Bottom