****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will though... a new OC will watch his players then tell Flores which ones that he wants to play.

Chan will be a lot like Fitz was... he's old and will likely say... what are they gonna do... fire me?

Nice try. But I have not seen anybody NOT liking him but a whole lotta boys obsessed with him. The teeter totter you are sitting on is out of whack.
Sorry to tell you but there’s been plenty in here, you just choose to not see it. It’s the reason I usually don’t respond in alot of these Tua threads anymore.

They will though... a new OC will watch his players then tell Flores which ones that he wants to play.

Chan will be a lot like Fitz was... he's old and will likely say... what are they gonna do... fire me?

Chan is not officially the OC

Chan is not officially the OC

Well... I could add the line, 'widely reported to be the Dolphins new O.C.' before the word Chan.

But for now, I'm just going to assume that the articles were correct and he's our guy. If it someone else, then that guy might have less pull than Chan would.

For us and Flores it was his first year. They wiped the slate clean as they should because we are a different team with different coaches than Arizona. Dolphins treated him like a rookie.

Luckily they're not that stupid. Rosen sucks, he's gonna probably suck for his entire career. He wasn't even good in college.

If Miami does actually keep him for hope then they deserve mediocre results forever.

There will be teams looking to move up for Tua. But Lions should prefer stay in top 7-8 to acquire that same dynamic type player as they would at 3.

Got it. So you know more than the actual doctors who fixed his hip. Cool story.

No one know what's going on other than Tua, family, and the surgeon. That being said, the words coming from the doc's are all standard fair reflecting their belief the surgery went well and the recovery is proceeding as hopped. But what's been stated so far in no way, shape, or form rules out complications in the immediate or medium term future.

And while I'm not a doc, my brother is an orthopedic surgeon, and that's his opinion from reading the non-medical reporting that available to everyone not named Tua.

No one know what's going on other than Tua, family, and the surgeon. That being said, the words coming from the doc's are all standard fair reflecting their belief the surgery went well and the recovery is proceeding as hopped. But what's been stated so far in no way, shape, or form rules out complications in the immediate or medium term future.

And while I'm not a doc, my brother is an orthopedic surgeon, and that's his opinion from reading the non-medical reporting that available to everyone not named Tua.

No one has said it has ruled out complications. The only thing being said is his orthopedic surgeon is confident he will recover well and we’re trusting that assessment.

It'll be more than a year.
1-year rehab. 1-year getting back into the basics of things.

We r lucky if we would see him in year 3 on the field.

He was off his crutches at his presser. I'm thinking one year max.

Nice try. But I have not seen anybody NOT liking him but a whole lotta boys obsessed with him. The teeter totter you are sitting on is out of whack.
You cant be serious, you just cant... :lol: I mean the only logical reason you would post this if you'd have tourette's syndrome and just spew **** unconsiously all the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom