****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn’t acquire all these picks to not have their balls drop when it comes to using them. I sure hope they didn’t.

again imo you don’t do what we did as in gut the roster for draft assets for any other reason than qb ammo.

rosen hedge your bets sure but all those trades imo were completely about qb draft ammo should they need it.

well I’m here to tell ya they gonna need it for tua if that medical isnt a deal breaker.

Drop dem dare balls and use it.

He's 31 now, will be 33 when his contract ends to whomever signs him as a FA.

11 mil for an edge isn’t really a killer number cap wise. If he was 33 I’d say seems likely but 31 ehh I don’t know.

Just something to monitor I guess.

So hoops - Tua progressing.
Detroit calls- have a deal in work with SD.
We give you GM Hoops a chance to move in.
We want:
2020 #5, #25 the Texans pick, #56 NOrleans. pick.
We don’t want your 2021 picks because we need to win now.
What do you say?

I say nothing and hang up! Miami has too many wholes to be trading picks.

I think it’s safe to say that Lions will either draft Tua or trade down though if there is enough interest in Tua. There is no one available at #3 that they can’t afford to pass up in favor of a bounty of draft picks they can use to flesh out their roster and buy themselves some time in Detroit.

I don't think the Detriot decision makers are in a position to draft Tua, both GM and HC are on borrowed time there, they need to win now, Tua's not going to help them do that. Okudha is the obvious fit for them and importantly if they trade with us, they can still get him with no competition, Giants almost a lock to pick Andrew Thomas and protect their GM's decision at QB.

They didn’t acquire all these picks to not have their balls drop when it comes to using them. I sure hope they didn’t.

again imo you don’t do what we did as in gut the roster for draft assets for any other reason than qb ammo.

rosen hedge your bets sure but all those trades imo were completely about qb draft ammo should they need it.

well I’m here to tell ya they gonna need it for tua if that medical isnt a deal breaker.

Drop dem dare balls and use it.

Exactly, you miss out on the QB, those other two first are not moving that needle at all. I like Humphry a lot, but we are not moving forward as a franchise by getting a really good center.

Exactly, you miss out on the QB, those other two first are not moving that needle at all. I like Humphry a lot, but we are not moving forward as a franchise by getting a really good center.

Can’t no one tell me that Houston trade wasn’t completely about qb draft ammo. I’ll go to my grave believing that.

More than the Oline??? Who is going to block for Mr Glass’ son? If Tua is available at 5 take him but in no way move up.

What’s your plan b assuming that medical gets green flags from the doctors when you inevitably get trumped? I assume it’s o line at 5?

I just don’t see the point in being scared to take a chance on Tua. We’ve seen this organization play it safe for 20 ****ing years and have like 2 playoff appearances to show for it.

Let’s try a different way. Worst case scenario it’s he same **** we’ve seen for 20 years. But best case, it’s something we haven’t seen since Marino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom