****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 152 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? You don't consider Burrow 1a/1b QB in this draft?
FWIW, Im leaning yes, as I've stated many times before, but Im less comfortable doing so, if that makes any sense.

Two thinks I am 93.9% certain about...

1. Cincy is not trading out of the top spot.
2. Miami is trading up for a QB.

Taking it a bit further. Cincy is drafting Burrow and Miami is trading up for Tua.

Good God, Andy Dalton has earned over $83mm in his career.

I'm teaching my son the QB position.

Edit: Good God, Adam Vinatieri has earned over $50mm. Never mind, I'm teaching my son to be a kicker.

Hope you have better luck than I did with it. Taught my son to play quarterback - went undefeated his Senior year, won a state championship and tried to walk on at Jacksonville State.

I think I may have paid $83 million for that one.

My advice - teach him how to hit a golf ball 300 yards.

Two thinks I am 93.9% certain about...

1. Cincy is not trading out of the top spot.
2. Miami is trading up for a QB.

Taking it a bit further. Cincy is drafting Burrow and Miami is trading up for Tua.
I would agree with you but I’ve also been surprised on several draft days so who knows

I would agree with you but I’ve also been surprised on several draft days so who knows

I understand. I just think if you look at the entire picture along with the teams newfound philosophy, it sort of paints the picture.

I don't think they gave up known resources (quality players), just to put them in position to have to replace those (non-QB) players with unknown quantities. Yes, any rookie QB is also unknown but the reward is MUCH higher.

I get that the Tunsil pick is different because you are giving up 1 player for potentially 3 highly drafted players. That's too hard to pass up but it played into their plan.

FWIW, Im leaning yes, as I've stated many times before, but Im less comfortable doing so, if that makes any sense.

I think his game is a lot close to Fitzpatricks game.
We've seen that style can work with our playmakers.

Ok. What is the bet on how many posts on this thread between now and the moment Tua is drafted? We're at 2,280 now. I'm betting 9,153. How about the rest of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom