****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 165 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
53%. 7td 5int. pick 6. 0-3.

continue to ignore the facts tua fan.

We need to stay away period!! How many of you remember Dennis Pitta??? Well read this article and do your research on hip injuries. I don’t care if throws well at the combine we need to know how he will hold up after contact.

https://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore...ta-remains-hospitalized-after-dislocating-hip

Why do people point to the Pitta injury as if all hip injuries are the same and that's the only or most likely outcome. Sure it's a possible outcome, but we can't just use that one case as the blue print for all injuries of this nature. For all we know the Pitta case could be a rhe rare worst case scenerio as opposed to what we should expect of Tua. I'm not saying you're wrong to carry a degree of caution, but I wouldn't over do it.

We need to stay away period!! How many of you remember Dennis Pitta??? Well read this article and do your research on hip injuries. I don’t care if throws well at the combine we need to know how he will hold up after contact.

https://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore...ta-remains-hospitalized-after-dislocating-hip
We all know Dennis Pitta because he’s been discussed at length in this thread. We don’t need to ‘do our research on hip injuries’.

I also doubt anyone else cares if he throws well at the combine given that he isn’t throwing at the combine.

I’ll gamble on the hip...what the bothers me is 4 lower extremity injuries in two seasons...if the kid can’t hold up in two seasons behind Alabama’s line?

What makes you think he will be durable in the NFL?

“If you’re saying to me, if I can choose what team I want to play on, as far as my favorite team growing up, then I probably tell you the Cowboys.”

I'm glad he grew up watching the Cowboys, when he was a kid they had an awesome team and a great head coach. Hawaii doesn't have a home team so I imagine he grew up wanting to watch the Super Bowl winners. It encourages me that he grew up with a favorite NFL team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom