****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 166 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad he grew up watching the Cowboys, when he was a kid they had an awesome team and a great head coach. Hawaii doesn't have a home team so I imagine he grew up wanting to watch the Super Bowl winners. Ya know, unlike ya boi Tannehill, he probably knows the teams in their respective divisions and conferences. It encourages me that he grew up with a favorite NFL team.

Ya boi Tannehill? I don't even know what that means ...

I made no comment to the article I posted ... just saw it and thought it was a relative response to the post .... what he did as a boy doesn't matter to me ... but what he said as an NFL prospect I find interesting ... smells like smoke to me either way ...

It wouldn't surprise me to learn he and his family want the most exposure in a solid market while he reaps the return of sponsors and popularity while sitting on his a$$ collecting paychecks ….

I bet if you asked every NFL prospect they would want to play for their childhood favorite team. Your argument is silly and I regret to have prolonged hearing it.

I bet if you asked every NFL prospect they would want to play for their childhood favorite team. Your argument is silly and I regret to have prolonged hearing it.

Again, It's not my argument … it is simply an article that is relevant to the post … shouldn't read that much into it … some of you are so sensitive

I said a few weeks back that the cowboys could be a Darkhorse in this draft.

Wouldn't surprise me if they tag Dak this year move up and get Tua then release Dak next year...Very Jerry move.

I said a few weeks back that the cowboys could be a Darkhorse in this draft.

Wouldn't surprise me if they tag Dak this year move up and get Tua then release Dak next year...Very Jerry move.

They can try, but if someone above us is willing to trade out of their spot I don't think we'd get beat in that scenario.

I mentioned that Cowboys thing awhile ago somewhere in here maybe in the draft forum, that **** is old news. But I hope he does go to the Cowboys if the idiots at the top of the Dolphins food chain don’t pick him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom