****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 205 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird draft interviews are par for the course with this crap organization......"Is your mother a prostitute?" lol

Last edited:
Everyone wants to take parting shots at burrow bc they know he’s not gonna be available and they think it makes tua look better.

Burrow is a damn good QB. He’ll be a damn good NFL qb too. If a scenario occurs where burrow is available and we’re on the clock, you’ll see a hell of an attitude change around here.

easy to crap on him when you don’t even have to evaluate him since he’s not making it past 1. But if he does, boy just wait. He’ll be our next savior around these parts

That article means nothing to me. You should believe that's an ulterior motive for absolutely everything that gets put into the media at this point in the process.

They could have literally told him they love him and to lie to everybody else to help the process of getting him here for all we know.

Stephen Ross seemed legitimately uninterested in Tua at the Super Bowl, imo. We’ll see.

What did he expect?

The NFL is a multi billion dollar business. These guys aren't college recruiters, promising the moon. They are professionals, with a job to do.

On the other hand, perhaps it is just another case of the media blowing things out of proportion.

Tua seemed much too mature to me to be making comments about his business like that.

Who was Deen's source? Tua's agent?

Then again I never expected him to say on camera that he would like to be a Cowboy either.

It doesn't mean diddley...

It's a liar's game, the NFL draft is, my precious. :p

"according to sources from Safid Deen of the Sun Sentinel, the Dolphins’ tone didn’t exactly give Tagovailoa a case of the warm and fuzzies. Instead Deen’s sources indicate that the Dolphins were a bit icy in their first meeting. "

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...iloa-confused-by-first-meeting-with-dolphins/

"Tagovailoa felt as though Miami gave him no indication that he was “their guy.” I doubt many people expected Miami (or any team) to indicate that. It's a vetting process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom