****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 204 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per FSUTruth: "Hey Safid remember when Flores made you his bitch in that PC? Post this"

Tua felt Miami didn't show him enough love. Flores don't play like that.

“How am I supposed to feel like it’s the right place for me if they act like that?”
“Maybe, they are after Justin Herbert.”
“No one was excited,” the source added. “They didn’t give any indication of ‘he’s their guy.’ He felt weird, like is this a joke?
“He’s not turned off, but it was just weird,” the source continued.
While news of Tagovailoa’s impression may be unique, his meeting was on par with many others the Dolphins have had with draft prospects and agents during the combine this week.

So the article frames Tua as questioning Miami's intentions but then states he understands how teams have to play things close to the vest and that Flores has become known for his pressing of players to see their true character. Bang up job there my man.

So the article frames Tua as questioning Miami's intentions but then stats he understands how teams have to play things close to the vest and that Flores has become known for his pressing of players to see their true character. Bang up job there my man.
I actually thought it was going to be a good article.

I was wrong.

So the article frames Tua as questioning Miami's intentions but then states he understands how teams have to play things close to the vest and that Flores has become known for his pressing of players to see their true character. Bang up job there my man.
clicks, baby. clicks.

If Tua begins working out March 9th, he's going to look very good 30 days later. Make the trade up now if you can, the price is just going to go up
Where are other teams going to find the capital to move up like that to drive up the price. I see maybe two teams, but those teams don’t need a QB that bad to do it.

Deen is mad Flores made him look like an unprofessional punk in a PC this year.

Both Grier and Flores are boring and not all that personable, so this isn’t a surprise. But if Tua thought teams are just going to give him a tongue bath throughout this process, he is incredibly naive.

To me it reads like he’s helping Flo and Grier keep his price tag as low as possible if they have to move up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom