****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 206 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't read anything that publication writes as they continue to employ a man with vile views on rape.

So I honestly could not give a flying **** what they have to say about Tua and the Dolphins

More on this from the Sun Sentinel

"
Dolphins coach Brian Flores is spearheading a stealthy operation with regards to the franchise’s thoughts and movements throughout the upcoming draft and free agency, and does not want the result of Miami’s meetings to divulge any of the team’s intentions.

Also, Flores has also been known to create adversity in a variety of ways to see how players respond in an effort to gauge their character and mental toughness, which could have been a tactic he used to test Tagovailoa during their first meeting together."

Coach Flo, likes to keep it to the vest..

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports...0200228-glhruktwpba2zdszgso3wc34hu-story.html

Tua seemed much too mature to me to be making comments about his business like that.

Who was Deen's source? Tua's agent?

Then again I never expected him to say on camera that he would like to be a Cowboy either.

It doesn't mean diddley...

It's a liar's game, the NFL draft is, my precious. :p
We all thought Minkah was mature too. I hope, if we draft Tua, he doesnt end up to be the "entitled" type. I don't think that is the case, but sometimes it is hard to tell.

More likely, reporters making a mountain out of a mole hill, so they have a clickbait article.

Now, is Tua in on it?
That's what I was thinking as a possibility. These are exaggerated responses all because they weren't jumping for joy while meeting him? I wasn't born yesterday.

The thing is, I know the Dolphins want to try and do everything that they can to create doubt on whether they want Tua or not, but none of it will work. Everybody already knows their interest.

That's what I was thinking as a possibility. These are exaggerated responses all because they weren't jumping for joy while meeting him? I wasn't born yesterday.

The thing is, I know the Dolphins want to try and do everything that they can to create doubt on whether they want Tua or not, but none of it will work. Everybody already knows their interest.
Maybe it was a psyche evaluation to see how he reacted?

If a player doesn't hit it off, during an interview process with a team or teams, why run to the media and talk about it. It allows others to question a players personality. So IMO this was all staged to get a negative narrative out there, to give the perception Miami doesn't think too highly of Tua. And he blew his interview. Add the Academy Award to Tua's talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom