****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 208 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say they are strongly considering it within hours of the story that Tua didnt have a amazing meeting with Flo and Grier. This whole season is going to drive people crazy. Price up price down

They say they are strongly considering it within hours of the story that Tua didnt have a amazing meeting with him. This whole season is going to drive people crazy. Price up price down

Meeting with the Skins?

I missed that.

I truly believe he blew that for a reason LOL. **** Washington.

Weird draft interviews are par for the course with the crap organization......"Is your mother a prostitute?" lol

All depends on the entire conversation.

"What does you dad do?"

"He's a pimp."

"Ok what does your mome do for a living?"

"She works for my dad"

in that case is your mom a prostitute might be the next logical question. I guess you could assume she just does your pimp father's bookkeeping.

Washington should pick Tua....

If I was them and Haskins was my QB... I would look at Tua... If the hip keeps getting better... I think it is the right move for them

I spoke to a Redskins fan today who thinks it's a real possibility that they could move on from Haskins and take Tua. He said there was talk in the Washington media that Haskins had trouble learning plays.

I'm not sure myself but I'm not going to rule it out. If they could trade Haskins for a late 1st or early 2nd is it that crazy? The Cardinals did it last year with Rosen.

Yeah this means nothing....

A week from monday he gets cleared to step on a field... a couple weeks after that he will have his pro day... When he is on the field running around and throwing... If you think he is going to make a 100% recovery... Yeah let's get involved in the drama of this then.

I think you all give these GM’s and coaches way too much credit in the smokescreen department. I honestly don’t believe that most of them have the time, and in some cases, the moxie to create so many orchestrated diversions.

I am far more inclined to believe that the media has a poor source or is over exaggerating the story than that Grier is playing shadow games.

Of course, Tua has been the best everywhere he is gone and has probably been treated special his whole playing career. Would it really be that surprising if he was taken back a little by being treated like any other prospect? Even if he was, I don’t think that invalidates him as a candidate.

I spoke with a Redskins fan today who thinks it's a real possibility that they could move on from Haskins and take Tua. He said there was talk in the Washington media that Haskins had trouble learning plays.

I'm not sure myself but I'm not going to rule it out. If they could trade Haskins for a late 1st or early 2nd is it that crazy? The Cardinals did it last year with Rosen.

Nothing is ever a certainty but Haskins showed way more promise than Rosen ever did.

So I don't believe they'll pass up a Chase Young for another qb.

Nothing is ever a certainty but Haskins showed way more promise than Rosen ever did.

So I don't believe they'll pass up a Chase Young for another qb.
He was better than Rosen but his season went quite similar. Both struggled a lot at first but finished the season well and had their moments.

He was better than Rosen but his season went quite similar. Both struggled a lot at first but finished the season well and had their moments.

His last 2 games were better than anything Rosen has done, ever, on paper of course lol.

He also had 2 touchdown drives in the 4th q against detriot to win the game..

Haskins played quite dang well once he got his feet wet.

Both Grier and Flores are boring and not all that personable, so this isn’t a surprise. But if Tua thought teams are just going to give him a tongue bath throughout this process, he is incredibly naive.
Tongue bath sounds good right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom