****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 209 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stupid as it sounds, all things considered this far, it seems like both Miami and tua are just trying to make this marriage happen.

I spoke to a Redskins fan today who thinks it's a real possibility that they could move on from Haskins and take Tua. He said there was talk in the Washington media that Haskins had trouble learning plays.

I'm not sure myself but I'm not going to rule it out. If they could trade Haskins for a late 1st or early 2nd is it that crazy? The Cardinals did it last year with Rosen.

Pretty sure the Cardinals got pick 62 for Rosey-poo (three picks from round 3).

Weird how? Are we taking like role playing weird? Are they rehearsing for their original stage production of 50 Shades Of Tua?

I spoke to a Redskins fan today who thinks it's a real possibility that they could move on from Haskins and take Tua. He said there was talk in the Washington media that Haskins had trouble learning plays.

I'm not sure myself but I'm not going to rule it out. If they could trade Haskins for a late 1st or early 2nd is it that crazy? The Cardinals did it last year with Rosen.
I have a relative in Sports Journalism and they've heard the same thing. Rivera doesn't seem too enamoured with Haskins.

We all thought Minkah was mature too. I hope, if we draft Tua, he doesnt end up to be the "entitled" type. I don't think that is the case, but sometimes it is hard to tell.

More likely, reporters making a mountain out of a mole hill, so they have a clickbait article.

It definitely can be hard to tell, they keep a tight lid on the real info, the NFL is a billion dollar industry.

He was a little favorite of Saban too

they have that in common but

I think there was more to the Minkah situation than what we have seen in the press.

Something about a girl. ;)

Tua seems like a strong young man with a good head on his shoulders,

it's the rest of his body that is in question as far as I am concerned.

Weird draft interviews are par for the course with this crap organization......"Is your mother a prostitute?" lol
You mean the one question asked by Jeff Ireland? That constitutes weird interviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom