****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 210 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dolphins are in a rebuilding mode because they have screwed up one draft after another for years and Grier has been part of the personnel department for the last 20 years. So them screwing up this draft will not surprise me in the least. I hope they finally know what they are doing but I just have no confidence in Grier as the person responsible for selecting the right -layers for this team,

The Dolphins are in a rebuilding mode because they have screwed up one draft after another for years and Grier has been part of the personnel department for the last 20 years. So them screwing up this draft will not surprise me in the least. I hope they finally know what they are doing but I just have no confidence in Grier as the person responsible for selecting the right -layers for this team,
Yawn

If Tua felt it was icy, does that he isn't going to draft the Dolphins?

Guess I don't know how the draft works.

Hey, my wife treated me ice cold at first. Yah know who gets his snow cone licked every night ( wishful thinkng)? Heh heh...

This is/has been a circus. Let's hope that for once we're doing the clowning and not getting clowned.

Last edited:
AS soon as i read i thought smoke screen too. But smokescreens at the top of the draft are so damn stupid. Unless there are any MAJOR surprises, most of us could post who the top 5 are gonna be, burrow, tua, young, Okaduh, OT. Once the healthy bill of health came out, it was pretty much a lock we'd prob have to trade up to get him. Safid could post that that trick daddy has already bought Hebert a house in Miami and there would still be zero use in believing that Tua isnt are target. You want to play a bullshit smoke screen game you start doing it about halfway thru the 1st round. You want Espensa bad and think you can get him at 26 then you start pimping hard on late round WR and RB to get weapons on offense. Everyone knows we need QB1 with first pick, after that its a crap shoot of what position we may go, so a little smoke MIGHT help.

AS soon as i read i thought smoke screen too. But smokescreens at the top of the draft are so damn stupid. Unless there are any MAJOR surprises, most of us could post who the top 5 are gonna be, burrow, tua, young, Okaduh, OT. Once the healthy bill of health came out, it was pretty much a lock we'd prob have to trade up to get him. Safid could post that that trick daddy has already bought Hebert a house in Miami and there would still be zero use in believing that Tua isnt are target. You want to play a bullshit smoke screen game you start doing it about halfway thru the 1st round. You want Espensa bad and think you can get him at 26 then you start pimping hard on late round WR and RB to get weapons on offense. Everyone knows we need QB1 with first pick, after that its a crap shoot of what position we may go, so a little smoke MIGHT help.
We are talking about saving substantial picks - Mia should be as cold as a fish when it comes to selecting him to keep the costs down

Weird. But not really a topic for the cult of the thread.
We are talking QB's... In this thread we talked about whether it is worth it to pay the steep price to move up to draft Tua.....If we do not then we need another plan to bring a QB in.... Ergo me mentioning Hurts. The Tua blowers instantly bashed Hurts saying he was a running back and nothing more. So I am posting articles that counter that sentiment.

So not weird at all.

We are talking about saving substantial picks - Mia should be as cold as a fish when it comes to selecting him to keep the costs down

anybody that we try to trade up with KNOWS its going to be for QB. and everyone behind us knows we want the QB1. I get the mindset, But Detroit isnt going to say "OK, you can keep the 26 and just give us a 2nd rounder instead since yall dont really want tua"

If I was Miami I would not even call detroit until 5 minutes before they pick... Until then I would block their calls. Do nothing to drive the price up.

So its all on him? Coaching staff has no say so...right?

This is not the time to show your cards........this is not the time to show your cards........this is not the time to show your cards.

Tua: yeh man the Dolphins really treated me like family, they were telling jokes and patting me on the back, ALL that stuff. I think i am going to LOVE playing for them!
Chargers GM: yep we have to jump ahead of the Dolphins whatever it takes

Maybe we have finally got a coaching/GM combo that won't show their cards before the draft? I know Grier has been here forever and has absolutely no clue what he's doing but maybe the coach can save us! I wouldn't aquire a bunch of valuable picks only to give them away for one player when we need so much talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom