****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 202 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawerence is 25 and 1....

He has had to win games against teams outside of the ACC. Beating Bama last year and Ohio state this year in the playoffs... Teams absolutely stacked with talent.

But you have to have some kind of argument right?
Lawrence has a lot of attributes I like. His biggest issue is consistency. He struggled against UNC Charlotte and damn near got beat by UNC. He's an excellent prospect and probably goes 1 next year but saying he's a better prospect than Tua is short sighted.

Lawrence has a lot of attributes I like. His biggest issue is consistency. He struggled against UNC Charlotte and damn near got beat by UNC. He's an excellent prospect and probably goes 1 next year but saying he's a better prospect than Tua is short sighted.

I was pissed watching the UNC game... The whole team seemed like it took that game off and was looking ahead to the next week. I think in most seasons where a team goes undefeated there is a scare game where they look sluggish or another team looks really good.

And UNC is a suddenly a quality program... Not Bama or LSU... but they are not some ****ing joke team in the mountain west conference either. They have as of late starting putting kids into the NFL from their program.

As for speed.... Hurts a couple of years ago was in the 4.4's running at Bama... I think he has a legit shot at running a sub 4.4 in the 40

Another great write up on Hurts

I guess that sub 4.4 time didnt happen

Well even though I have been the "don't touch the kid with a pick greater than 18th" guy, the medicals and blood flow results are at least encouraging.

If we do end up with the kid I really don't want his leg to fall off.

Sleep on Hurts....

Just like people slept on Jackson and Minshew

Some teams find their future QB without giving up a whole draft to get him.

If Tua begins working out March 9th, he's going to look very good 30 days later. Make the trade up now if you can, the price is just going to go up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom