****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 201 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawrence as a Freshman made Bama his Beotch and won the national championship. He has shown he can play against the top defenses in the nation and pick them apart.
Tua did the same to Ga as a freshman, what’s your point?

Lawerence threw a couple of interceptions at the start of this college season and then proceeded to play almost flawlessly. His numbers got better and better down the stretch... He seemingly had another gear under the microscope. Lawrence threw for more yards, more yards per pass more touchdowns and had a higher QB rating in his second college season.

The national championship loss to an absolutely stacked LSU squad was the first loss of his College Career As a starter he is 25-1

Lawrence is just a better prospect than Tua

Lawrence as a Freshman made Bama his Beotch and won the national championship. He has shown he can play against the top defenses in the nation and pick them apart.

And he was still outplayed by Tua if you knew what you were looking at. As I pointed out, one QB was facing pressure in that game and the other was playing pitch and catch against busted coverages and no pressure.

The tables turned against LSU. Amazing how my magic 8 ball knows these things isn't it.

Keep posting links asking the same question as to whether or not Jalen is really a legitimate quarterback. I'm not quite sold yet.
Note how they talk about the progression of Hurts throwing the football... cleaning up his delivery... adding velocity.. becoming more accurate. In that ESPN article it even suggests that his arm strength is now slightly above average. ( I am just pointing out that people that think his arm is a problem might need to stop thinking about the QB at Bama before Tua took over. )

Hurts has continued to grow. He has shown he can be a passing QB at Oklahoma and air it out. He has shown he can make all of the throws and be accurate.

And he was still outplayed by Tua if you knew what you were looking at. As I pointed out, one QB was facing pressure in that game and the other was playing pitch and catch against busted coverages and no pressure.

The tables turned against LSU. Amazing how my magic 8 ball knows these things isn't it.
Bama was a top rated Defense that year and Clemson was not. Now your argument is that Tua had a tougher time playing against the lesser defense... and that is why he outplayed Lawrence in his loss for the National Championship.

Holy crap man... are you clowning yourself on purpose?

Pennington worked like mad and got stronger as he aged his arm strength improved to the point where his arm was above average in terms of arm strength and velocity.

I watched Penny Noodles and the Dolphins get crucified live in Glendale Arizona against Kurt Warner And none of the above is true except your spelling

Note how they talk about the progression of Hurts throwing the football... cleaning up his delivery... adding velocity.. becoming more accurate. In that ESPN article it even suggests that his arm strength is now slightly above average. ( I am just pointing out that people that think his arm is a problem might need to stop thinking about the QB at Bama before Tua took over. )

Hurts has continued to grow. He has shown he can be a passing QB at Oklahoma and air it out. He has shown he can make all of the throws and be accurate.

Pure arm strength was never his issue. Go look at the first TD of his career against USC in his first game.

His problem is he holds onto the football too long while receivers are running wide open. He still does. And he's still not accurate. If it weren't for his legs he'd have been in trouble a long time ago.

Bama was a top rated Defense that year and Clemson was not. Now your argument is that Tua had a tougher time playing against the lesser defense... and that is why he outplayed Lawrence in his loss for the National Championship.

Holy crap man... are you clowning yourself on purpose?

Clemson was the top 5 defense. Bama's was not.

Bama never had a top defense while Tua was QB,..jalen did..Tua had to carry Bama his two years..Kaitlyn Jenner has not ever carried Clemson...How many 1st rd picks were
on that D line?

Lawrence is a better prospect than Tua..

Ideal size
Better arm
Perfect bill of health

Lawrence is the best prospect of my lifetime... Better than Luck or Peyton Manning.

So yeah I would give up a lot more for Lawrence than I would for Tua.
Trevor nice kid but has limited ability in key areas like locating the open receiver and accuracy but who cares he can run for first downs right??

Lawerence threw a couple of interceptions at the start of this college season and then proceeded to play almost flawlessly. His numbers got better and better down the stretch... He seemingly had another gear under the microscope. Lawrence threw for more yards, more yards per pass more touchdowns and had a higher QB rating in his second college season.

The national championship loss to an absolutely stacked LSU squad was the first loss of his College Career As a starter he is 25-1

Lawrence is just a better prospect than Tua
And did it against such an impressive schedule. But when he had to play outside the ACC he wasn't quite the QB you make him out to be.

And did it against such an impressive schedule. But when he had to play outside the ACC he wasn't quite the QB you make him out to be.
Lawerence is 25 and 1....

He has had to win games against teams outside of the ACC. Beating Bama last year and Ohio state this year in the playoffs... Teams absolutely stacked with talent.

But you have to have some kind of argument right?

Have you brought me my aspirin yet?..or still spewing crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom