****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 199 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your bitching about trading up for Tua...but you would have no problem giving everything away for Dan McGwire 2.0?...freaking brilliant..

Lawrence is a better prospect than Tua..

Ideal size
Better arm
Perfect bill of health

Lawrence is the best prospect of my lifetime... Better than Luck or Peyton Manning.

So yeah I would give up a lot more for Lawrence than I would for Tua.

Lawrence is a better prospect than Tua..

Ideal size
Better arm
Perfect bill of health

Lawrence is the best prospect of my lifetime... Better than Luck or Peyton Manning.

So yeah I would give up a lot more for Lawrence than I would for Tua.
Watch his long throwing motion,how many times he throws off his back foot....his accuracy ....throwing it up for jump balls only gets you so far in the league..
And if he's the greatest of all time..then we don't have a shot at trading for him..Thank God...but we will see.:)

Hurts is so gifted and one of the most natural leaders you will ever find... So many teams will regret passing on him

Lawrence vs. Tua... Not even close... Tua is a great prospect... Lawrence is just better in every way

You must mean better in every way like not being able to hit water if he fell out of a boat - or being able to throw a single TD pass against a team like LSU - you'd be right.

Trevor Lawrence is not the prospect Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning were. Your posts are almost identical to miamolina.

More love for Hurts... People just do not understand what a beast he is ..

Squatting 600 pounds in college... his size, speed, and strength are formidable. There is a reason he ran for 20 touchdowns last year.

You're right there's a reason he ran for 20 TD's last year - because he's a running back playing quarterback.

No we understand. I'm actually pretty familiar with him.

More love for Hurts... People just do not understand what a beast he is ..

Squatting 600 pounds in college... his size, speed, and strength are formidable. There is a reason he ran for 20 touchdowns last year.
Your talking to one of the biggest Bama guys around..I love Jalen for what he did at the Capstone,,but if you draft him to be your QB...your STUPID!!!!!
Your post have no credibility...

Your talking to one of the biggest Bama guys around..I love Jalen for what he did at the Capstone,,but if you draft him to be your QB...your STUPID!!!!!
Your post have no credibility...

Bet him $100 bill when you get tired of it. He'll change the subject.

As for speed.... Hurts a couple of years ago was in the 4.4's running at Bama... I think he has a legit shot at running a sub 4.4 in the 40

Another great write up on Hurts

Ted...some of these guys just make my head hurt..

I think Hurts is under valued right now and I think he could be a lot better than most think he will be a the NFL level. I had him #5 on my list until recently (feel Fromm has made me forget his issues a little since the season ended). I would take Hurts every day ahead of someone like Eason or Gordon personally. You've got to build the team around his talent though in the same way that Balt did with Jackson. However folks think Hurts is Jackson mk2 are gonna be disappointed, he's more a different kind on talent and you need to recognise that if you want to win with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom