****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 200 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for speed.... Hurts a couple of years ago was in the 4.4's running at Bama... I think he has a legit shot at running a sub 4.4 in the 40

Another great write up on Hurts

Then draft him as a running back...and bring me some aspirin...

I got tired of people not paying their bets to me when they lose...

I am not changing the subject at all...

Try another approach pal

Well you've got a sucker right here whenever you're ready. I ain't going anywhere.

Bet big or take all this nonsense elsewhere.

As for Lawrence, I'm with our Bama fans on this one. Lawrence is not the clean cut. sure fire thing, many have made him out to be. He's a great prospect and anyone who suggests he's not, is completely out to lunch. He will also go #1 overall in 2021 but there are rough edges there and he needs to get a little better before we induct him in the HOF.

Tua does so many things better then Lawrence...he is more accurate, processes thing quicker, has a higher football IQ, throws a better ball. Lawrence has Arm strength, height, and nose size.

I think Hurts is under valued right now and I think he could be a lot better than most think he will be a the NFL level. I had him #5 on my list until recently (feel Fromm has made me forget his issues a little since the season ended). I would take Hurts every day ahead of someone like Eason or Gordon personally. You've got to build the team around his talent though in the same way that Balt did with Jackson. However folks think Hurts is Jackson mk2 are gonna be disappointed, he's more a different kind on talent and you need to recognise that if you want to win with him.

Geordie

No question.. Jackson has a stronger arm than Hurts... But Hurts has so much athletic ability that he has more than enough arm to play in the NFL

Tim Tebow won football games in the NFL and it looked like he was throwing with a broken arm out there... Soft tossing flailing ducks.

With a QB like Hurts on the field the ability to straight out run or move to buy time means Hurts will not be throwing into tight windows often.... At Oklahoma his athletic ability in a passing scheme allowed him to throw the ball to open receivers more often.

He does not have to be Dan Marino standing there needing to throw the perfect pinpoint pass to get the completion.

Every year Hurts has played his arm has gotten better... His delivery has improved... He is not going to compare to Rodgers out there... But he will not be hurting his team because his arm does not hold up.

Geordie

No question.. Jackson has a stronger arm than Hurts... But Hurts has so much athletic ability that he has more than enough arm to play in the NFL

Tim Tebow won football games in the NFL and it looked like he was throwing with a broken arm out there... Soft tossing flailing ducks.

With a QB like Hurts on the field the ability to straight out run or move to buy time means Hurts will not be throwing into tight windows often.... At Oklahoma his athletic ability in a passing scheme allowed him to throw the ball to open receivers more often.

He does not have to be Dan Marino standing there needing to throw the perfect pinpoint pass to get the completion.

Every year Hurts has played his arm has gotten better... His delivery has improved... He is not going to compare to Rodgers out there... But he will not be hurting his team because his arm does not hold up.

Start a Jalen Hurts thread. This is a quarterback thread.

People saying that any QB has a higher football IQ than Lawrence... LMAO

Holy snowballs. The one thing about Lawrence that has always separated him from others is his football IQ.... When he was 14 he was picking apart defences and making plays that college coaches could not explain. Scouting reports from when he was in middle school exist. Every football guru that has ever worked with Lawrence and scouted him has stated he is the best they have ever seen at his age. Multiple people compare his football IQ to Peyton Manning some suggest he is even better mentally.

So I get there are BAMA fans here... To even suggest that Lawrence plays second fiddle to anyone with the way he reads defences and makes decisions is absolutely insane.

Holy snowballs. The one thing about Lawrence that has always separated him from others is his football IQ.... When he was 14 he was picking apart defences and making plays that college coaches could not explain. Scouting reports from when he was in middle school exist. Every football guru that has ever worked with Lawrence and scouted him has stated he is the best they have ever seen at his age. Multiple people compare his football IQ to Peyton Manning some suggest he is even better mentally.

So I get there are BAMA fans here... To even suggest that Lawrence plays second fiddle to anyone with the way he reads defences and makes decisions is absolutely insane.

He looked ****ing illiterate then against LSU...and OSU....and early in the season and here and there throughout the season...

I'll never tell anybody a player is better than another player because he plays for Alabama.

Bet $100 on Jalen and another $100 on Fabio. I'm itching to give away VIP's today.

I'm a Clemson fan and go to many games and I don't think Lawrence is better than Tua.

When Trevor is on? He's literally unstoppable and nothing you do will slow him down, but his accuracy is inconsistent and sometimes numbingly bad.

Lawrence as a Freshman made Bama his Beotch and won the national championship. He has shown he can play against the top defenses in the nation and pick them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom