****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 218 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me that while some of the teams ahead of us are trying to bait us into a trade, we are really making other plans.

I think this is where we have been all along. We have too many holes to fill over the next 2 years.

I give Ron Rivera credit, if the story is true. In a win now type league, Tua is better suited to lead a team. Haskins while he improved late in the season, was still viewed as risky, moving forward. The big surprise for me is the Redskins owner conceding to Rivera, as it appears to be. He's a hard headed SOB. He must have a Huge amount of respect for his new coach. I wouldn't discount Tua going to Washington, just yet.

Last edited:
That blue check mark really has people freaking out

for what its worth i talked to a buddy of mine who is a redskins fan, apparently rivera wasn't even in the meeting they are referencing

it's full smoke screen season, folks

This time of year every piece of info should be looked at from a skeptical point of view. Nothing can be taken at face value. So many different things are going on behind the scenes and the information is so click bait its disgusting.

I saw this as well on twitter.

Plot twist

Snyder loves Haskins, I don't see them moving on from him. Scary proposition now that they've realized the leverage they have, I liked it better when they were locked in on C. Young.

Plot twist

Snyder loves Haskins, I don't see them moving on from him. Scary proposition now that they've realized the leverage they have, I liked it better when they were locked in on C. Young.
Yeah, it would certainly make things easier. Hopefully they are reminded on who Chase Young is once he has his pro day.

Move to three..call Washington's bluff...

Washington won't take Tua...Detroit ,i feel,will...

Plot twist

Snyder loved Haskins last year but since Haskins had the lowest Quarterback rating of any starting QB last season, that doesn’t mean Snyder still loves Haskins. If the Redskins are smart they will ask themselves who has the higher upside as a QB over the next decade if Tua is cleared medically. I think the vast majority of people who follow football would say that Tua has a far greater upside than Haskins.

The GM and the HC of the Redskins weren’t part of the organization when Haskins was drafted. So they could just tell Snyder that Tua is an upgrade at the most important position on the team and they could draft Tua and either trade Haskins now or wait until after next season and trade Haskins.

I will not be the least bit surprised if the Redskins do end up drafting Tua if he is cleared medically before the draft.

There is no reason for WASH to leak "interest" in Tua other than trying to get Miami(or someone else)to trade up.

Wash has a new HC and new GM, I can't see them using their shiny #2 pick on a guy who won't play right away and might compete for the job after that.

Unless they can get a bounty of picks to trade down the move is to sit there and add Chase Young to their defense.

They are not kidding anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom