****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 217 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't ever believe anything that detailed from the combine.

Just to much like a gossip blog instead of a report. Especially when top national guys are calling bluffs on Washington and Detriot wanting a qb.

just get it going and compete... what the.. how about ‘Tua we believe you are franchise QB and you are our guy’ the way he says that it sounds like he is picking a late pick or FA guy to ‘come in and compete’

just get it going and compete... what the.. how about ‘Tua we believe you are franchise QB and you are our guy’ the way he says that it sounds like he is picking a late pick or FA guy to ‘come in and compete’

Sounds like a "we need to make a statement showing intrest in Tua to increase trade value, but at the same time we don't want to make Haskins feel like he's not our guy" situation to me.

Intellectually honest? Tua played for arguably the best coach in the nation and was surrounded by a legion of NFL starting caliber players. Sure he was great in college but lets not act like he was perfect or has a long history of being great.

RG3 played on a far worse team in college and still put up big time numbers. Then he dominated as a rookie in the NFL getting the Redskins of all teams to the playoffs with a rating over 100. If he hadn't gotten his career ruined by that knee injury and their handling of it who knows what he would have accomplished. I guess some of you forgot how good he was.

Skip Bayless is that you?!? :p

A Redskins meeting leak to a Miami writer? Come on...

I was reading some Redskins forums out of curiosity and they all thought it was just smoke screen nonsense. They think they're either going Chase Young (the odds on favorite) or they bamboozle Miami for picks and still end up with Okudah/Simmons.

A Redskins meeting leak to a Miami writer? Come on...

I was reading some Redskins forums out of curiosity and they all thought it was just smoke screen nonsense. They think they're either going Chase Young (the odds on favorite) or they bamboozle Miami for picks and still end up with Okudah/Simmons.

if it’s a ploy to get Dolphins to move up, Dolphins should just send the picks over and close the deal already. Ensure Tua or Burrow.

if it’s a ploy to get Dolphins to move up, Dolphins should just send the picks over and close the deal already. Ensure Tua or Burrow.
I agree, but from our point of view I'd still wait until after free agency because that may lower the demand these other teams have at QB

From Washington's point of view though they'll want to wait until after Tua's pro day when the hype is at its peak to extract every ounce they can.

Lol at Washington taking Tua to complete with Haskins.
Most fans/teams would set him for the first year anyway.
So the only thing Tua will be competing for is witch QB he'll be holding the clip board for.

Last edited:
No no no no no no no

Lol, You're insane if you didn't predict this move as a real possibility.
We'll see if it happens but a few of us were saying Haskins isn't enough to prevent Washington from upgrading at the position.
Rosen/Murray made giving up on your QB after 1 season a thing now..

The real question becomes if this happens what does Miami do @5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom