****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 304 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
So never choose a QB before pick #24 excellent!!! Put that in ye old file folder
Im just saying you can get your franchise QB later in Rd 1. It seems clear the trade up this year is going to cost a lot more than normal so lets avoid it. Tua at 5 or no thanks.

Why isn’t he 2020 Deshaun Watson?
Fair enough, different injury and there was already game play to review post injury, but I hope Tua could be that version. I just dont trust making a pick without assessing the injury with my own personnel. Especially given cost and importance to the team. You cant miss on this.

Really? If the info is bad and everyone knows, Tua is finished. If the info is bad and no one knows, maybe someone takes a flyer.
Do you really think anyone drafts Tua if he refuses to give his medicals? Seriously?

What makes you say that?
QB needy teams like JAX, SD, and potentially others that want to hop Miami due to perceived interest will drive up the cost. I just dont want to be so desperate for a QB that you get narrow thinking. I hope Im wrong. If its only going to cost pick 5 and maybe a late 2nd to move to #3 and Grier and Flo are sold on Tua, then Ill be on board. Would be annoyed if we gave up two #1 picks when you can stay put and get two OT for whoever is going to throw.

QB needy teams like JAX, SD, and potentially others that want to hop Miami due to perceived interest will drive up the cost. I just dont want to be so desperate for a QB that you get narrow thinking. I hope Im wrong. If its only going to cost pick 5 and maybe a late 2nd to move to #3 and Grier and Flo are sold on Tua, then Ill be on board. Would be annoyed if we gave up two #1 picks when you can stay put and get two OT for whoever is going to throw.
Fins are at the 5 spot... Unless you expect them to be in a similar position anytime soon, dont expect the cost to go down, especially if the target is a QB. If you decide to build a great team before you get the QB, you need to be aware that teams who need QBs will be drafting before you in every subsequent draft. So yeah, if cost is your concern, now is the time.

For the people saying that we should hold out on QB this year if it gets "too expensive", I'm 99% sure they have absolutely no clue who the QBs are that are coming out next year. You won't get Fields and you won't get Lawrence, so you're then in a competition with all of the QB needy teams (there are always a lot of them) for the 3rd best prospect whoever that is, with FEWER draft picks, and a LOWER draft position, in a WORSE QB draft class.

So what do you do then? Punt QB... again... until 2022? Say eff it and draft a worse prospect? I don't see how any of these scenarios make us a better team.

What's weird to me is that besides the QB position the FA signings the Chargers made look like they are in a win now mode. Bryan Bulaga is an older injury prone RT, Chris Harris 30 year old slot corner whose skills may decline soon, Linval Joeseph an older DT. I don't see why they wouldn't just draft a LT or Isaiah Simmons and sign Cam Newton so that they can challenge maybe even this coming year. I mean this is still what I hope they end up doing, this way I can sleep at night not worrying that they jump us in the draft.

Maybe. Do you really think anyone drafts Tua if he gives bad medicals?
We could go back and forth for a while like this... here's my last question to you, do you envision Tua deciding to keep the results to himself and deny it to teams? If that anwser is no, then there's no way he's lying... 0%.

If you think there's a chance Tua decides to say **** you to all teams regarding his medicals, well... this conversation is over... :lol:

Until the FO hears from the doctor or sees the medical report, it's all just bullshit from the guy Tua pays to make him look good.

That said, I hope Tua is fine. If he is, I hope we get him at 5.

This is an absolute lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom