****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 302 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he more of a risk than anyone else? How do get you a better report than "clear for all football activities"? What are you hoping to get, a doctor note signed by a notary public saying Tua will never get hurt again? I just think people are out of their mind over reacting to the hip injury. He wouldn't be "totally cleared" if he hadn't healed. Believe me, we will all be holding our breath when the QB gets hit regardless who he is.
I don't expect anything and I'm not worry about his hip injury. I'm a bit concern about his durability. Yes I know every player can get hurt. He's been hurt a few times tho. Like I said, I'm hoping we draft him. I'm just not gonna sit here and say he's 100% back to the way he was before just because he was clear. I'd like to see him play in a game. Is that too much to ask? Never mind that question because the fact is we won't be able to see him play till after he's drafted. I hope he never gets hurt again if we do take him.

No... but the Tua fanboys use his injuries to excuse losing to Trevor and Joe Burrow in huge games... despite his Bama stocked football teams.

Kind of Ironic!
listen, you can't just cherry pick the bad games vs lsu, georgia and clemson to evaluate tua. you have to look at the entire body of work. he was dominant in games vs the citadel, new mexico st and southern miss just to name a few. if you disregard those performances, all you're left with is that one throw he made as a freshman, and that's not fair because since then he's done nothing but, well....nothing, but there's no doubt in my mind we will beat the jets 2x a year with tua under center.

listen, you can't just cherry pick the bad games vs lsu, georgia and clemson to evaluate tua. you have to look at the entire body of work. he was dominant in games vs the citadel, new mexico st and southern miss just to name a few. if you disregard those performances, all you're left with is that one throw he made as a freshman, and that's not fair because since then he's done nothing but, well....nothing, but there's no doubt in my mind we will beat the jets 2x a year with tua under center.

This made me smile this morning, well done

You forgot he put up excellent #s against a great auburn team and even though bama lost that game against LSU this past year he played really well. Watch and evaluate the player not the box score, and if you can’t come away with anything good to say about him you’re blinded by your own hatred of him for other reasons.

You forgot he put up excellent #s against a great auburn team and even though bama lost that game against LSU this past year he played really well. Watch and evaluate the player not the box score, and if you can’t come away with anything good to say about him you’re blinded by your own hatred of him for other reasons.
Come on now... Clearly, the way to go about this is only evaluate Tua's worst games, all his injuries going back to day care and compare that to Burrow's last season only...

Mike t and mando talking dumb again I see.

mando complaining cause tua is too much in tbe media these days. Does he not understand that he’s coming back from injury unlike the other 3?

I mean come on.

This time off has a friend of mine, who said he would never draft Herbert, to hop on Herbert and off Tua.

I don’t understand what bad news came out about Tua - except talking heads on TV saying they wouldn’t take the chance on Tua.

If you had a bunch if concerns about Herbert before what has changed? Oh he might stay healthier.. ok and?

A lot of the mock drafts now have the Redskins drafting Tua at 2. That makes perfect sense because Haskins is a mediocre starter at best and Rivera will certainly want to upgrade the position.

If the Redskins draft Tua and the Dolphins aren’t sold on Herbert or Love, hopefully they will draft Simmons at five. Building their defense into a top 10 defense should be their priority if they can’t get the QB they want in this years draft. They can wait until 2021 to see if there is a top tier QB available when they draft next year.

Hurts or Fromm will likely be available when the Dolphins have their first pick in the second round but I really don’t think either of them are quality long term starters in the NFL.

I love Locked On Dolphins - Daily Podcast On The Miami Dolphins | What If The Dolphins Passed On A QB At 5?, let's play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom