****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 322 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the USS Indianapolis of fandom...

quint_speech.jpg

I'll tell ya it was the last few moments before they phoned in the pick that I was most frightened...

Hearing that NFL is better than College level at protecting QBs. Did they include the recent history of Dolphin O-Lines when they made that statement?

If college stats are misleading as you state, then we should overlook Tua’s stats and question why the Dolphins should even be considering a small QB who had numerous injuries in college.
Perhaps the Dolphins should wait until next year to draft Jones, the backup QB at Alabama. He played great
after taking over for Tua after his hip injury and Jones is bigger than Tua and hasn’t had a serious hip injury.
Backup your idea that taller is better for NFL QBs...

All bullshit started by mando. Miami is not trading up to #1. Don't be shocked if they stay at. #5 and pick Justin Herbert. Just saying :)

As we are getting closer to the draft, I think that this is a very realistic possibility. Seems like a lot coaches and GMs are high on Herbert. I wouldn't hate it but I would still prefer Burrow or Tua (at #5). Now, if we pick Jordan Love then I will be really disappointed.

What happens if Tua goes pick #1 to the Bengals? Do we work hard to move up for Burrow??

If college stats are misleading as you state, then we should overlook Tua’s stats and question why the Dolphins should even be considering a small QB who had numerous injuries in college.
Perhaps the Dolphins should wait until next year to draft Jones, the backup QB at Alabama. He played great
after taking over for Tua after his hip injury and Jones is bigger than Tua and hasn’t had a serious hip injury.

So if he was a 6'5 250 QB with the same injury history do we then not question the Dolphins considering said QB?

Wow. People really are starting to lose their minds.

Hearing that NFL is better than College level at protecting QBs. Did they include the recent history of Dolphin O-Lines when they made that statement?

Ask William Hayes. In terms of rules put in place to protect QB’s it’s not even close.

You’ll never see a college defensive end tear his ACL because he was trying not to be too rough on a quarterback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom