****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 341 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally belive it could limit how many trades we see because it will take longer to communicate. in a normal draft you have the GM/HC and all your other people right there together. Now the GM gets an offer and he has to contact the HC(well, doesn't have to but he'd want to do it) and they want to discuss it and they get back with a counter offer and so on and any trade has to go to the NFL office which is also closed and teams only have 10 minutes to make the trade and come up with the pick.

As high tech as everything is today im sure its going to be like one huge conference all. the HC is pretty much going to be "in the same room" as the GM when he recieves the call in regards to trade..

sorry FSU's wasnt posted when i did mine

Easier to cherry pick that way :lol:

must be analysis for people that actually don’t have time to you know, do scouting analysis.

as soon as he started first play with complaining about tua coming off the back there I was done with him. Tua did exactly what he should there.

Wait. This guy only watches one game?

wtf

No what he said was "this is only a one game breakdown which is representative of my overall assessment. "

I'm sure no one making YouTube content is going to post a 14 game breakdown of each pro prospect using all 22 tape and multiple camera angles for each play to illustrate a larger body of work.

If you're making an assessment video you can cherry pick content from multiple games to illustrate your point or find a body of work which is basic to your opinions. Either way is valid.

must be analysis for people that actually don’t have time to you know, do scouting analysis.

as soon as he started first play with complaining about tua coming off the back there I was done with him. Tua did exactly what he should there.
Also thought that was weird, back is not the way to go there...

You clearly need to go back and watch the LSU vs Bama game from 2019

That game was pure genius from Tua - and he lost
I have seen enough of Tua to have already made my own informed decision. It's funny how fans here feel they must defend his honor against any criticism. They think I am anti-Tua or pro Herbert just because I am not convinced Tua is the second coming of Marino. I have even said I am not against drafting him and would support him if drafted, yet still, because I have Some concerns with the player, my opinions must be bashed and discredited. It really is cult like devotion.

No what he said was "this is only a one game breakdown which is representative of my overall assessment. "

I'm sure no one making YouTube content is going to post a 14 game breakdown of each pro prospect using all 22 tape and multiple camera angles for each play to illustrate a larger body of work.

I don’t think it’s too hard to put something together that shows from different games a larger body of work. Otherwise what he’s basically asking you to do is take his word for it.

and i don’t play that.

Problem solved.

and I'm sure in a very large conference room, you can have 4 people...the big decision-makers.
they better make sure nobody from another team gets in your team's zoom

They should make it 20 mins in between picks for the 1st round. Milk the hell out of this draft. It's the only thing sports related to watch in months
It that will be 20 min of Brady talk that will force me to be grow up with in my mouth

I don’t think it’s too hard to put something together that shows from different games a larger body of work. Otherwise what he’s basically asking you to do is take his word for it.

and i don’t play that.

It's an opinion bro and you know what they say about those. Lol. Take it or leave it but it's just an opinion. Hell you've had your fair share of strik-outs breaking down QB play, we all have (hell I thought Jonny-Football was going to be great).

It's an opinion bro. You know what they say about those. Take it or leave it. You've had your fair share of strik-outs breaking down QB play, we all have (hell I thought Jonny-Football was going to be great).

what strike outs breaking down qb play have I had exactly in terms of play analysis?

I can tell you are a fan of it.

And you do? No? Maybe don’t act like you know more than everyone else then
I am only reacting to an article posted by another member of this site. I have made no claim other than to agree that the article makes sense alone would seem to dictate that a player sustaining a massive injury this close to the draft would have an impact on his status as a #2 QB. It would not surprise me if he has been removed from the first round completely but some teams. This adds credibility to the article, imo. If a little common sense comes off as acting like I know more than everybody else, I guess the whole "common sense isn't so common anymore" adage maybe applies here.

Problem solved.

and I'm sure in a very large conference room, you can have 4 people...the big decision-makers.

I think it’s been discovered that Zoom has back door security problems so if an NFL team were to do that someone could possibly have access to their files

what strike outs breaking down qb play have I had exactly in terms of play analysis?

I can tell you are a fan of it. I think it’s amateur hour.

Come hoops, I'm not going through your 10,000+ posts to dig up content like multiple users have on this site just to say "I told ya so".

All I'm saying, it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom