****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 344 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the most polarizing drafts in history and the history will not be concluded until the quarterback either ultimately fails or succeeds.

I will take the win if we get tua. Cause barring injury I know that we are good

I don't understand the backlash against Tua for the Clemson game.

He was really good in that game. He threw 2 picks no doubt, but he wasn't bad..at all.

He was great the rest of the game throwing passes all over the field. Go back and watch it..had some incredible throws.

has anyone ever argued the one throw he made as a freshman? problem is, that's going on 3 years ago and since then all he's done is get hurt again and again and beat teams like duke and the citadel. he was pure trash vs uga in the SEC champ and got benched, then equally ****ty in the nat champ vs clemson and got blown out. the only meaningful game he played last year, he turned the ball over twice and completed 50% of his passes and lost at home to lsu.

in his last 3 BIG games vs lsu, clemson and georgia:

53-99 7td 5int with an avg QBR of 53.

generational talent for sure.
1586362540082.png

Oof

I don't understand the backlash against Tua for the Clemson game.

He was really good in that game. He threw 2 picks no doubt, but he wasn't bad..at all.

He was great the rest of the game throwing passes all over the field. Go back and watch it..had some incredible throws.
There is no backlash against Tua. Main concern about Tua is healthy and injury. He is big risky..Nobody on here saying he was not good qb.. was it Tua or players around him is what we about find out in nfl. Same thing about Lawrence

There is no backlash against Tua. Main concern about Tua is healthy and injury. He is big risky..Nobody on here saying he was not good qb.. was it Tua or players around him is what we about find out in nfl. Same thing about Lawrence
I mean, you're reading these posts, right? There are people within the last 30 min saying that Tua was awful in that game.

has anyone ever argued the one throw he made as a freshman? problem is, that's going on 3 years ago and since then all he's done is get hurt again and again and beat teams like duke and the citadel. he was pure trash vs uga in the SEC champ and got benched, then equally ****ty in the nat champ vs clemson and got blown out. the only meaningful game he played last year, he turned the ball over twice and completed 50% of his passes and lost at home to lsu.

400 yds and 4 TDs against LSU but that is a bad game?

Tua
Tackle
Safety
IOL

Drop the mic and walk off

I said this before and I stand by it I don't think it’s gonna take very long if you aren’t in the wr draft market before the rbs are staring you down as the obvious bpas. You can tell me positional value and all and I get that but how many times you think this teams gonna bypass it when it stands out like a sore thumb before they pull the trigger?

I’d venture to guess not many if they want a 3 down back.

Another fab fan who didn’t watch the Lsu VS Bama game - it was a loss but a big win for Tua

I said this before and I stand by it I don't think it’s gonna take very long if you aren’t in the wr draft market before the rbs are staring you down as the obvious bpas. You can tell me positional value and all and I get that but how many times you think this teams gonna bypass it when it stands out like a sore thumb before they pull the trigger?

I’d venture to guess not many if they want a 3 down back.

I dont disagree and dont think my list is the order of how they should go other than Tua going with our first pick. If a D Swift or Dobbins is there at 39 find it hard to believe they wont take a guy who can take pressure off your young QB as he develops behind Fitzpatrick.

I mean, you're reading these posts, right? There are people within the last 30 min saying that Tua was awful in that game.
One thing Tua had was talent around him. U cannot say that about love or herbert.. time will tell how good Tua and 2020 qb class. The Key for qb is find right team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom