****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks can anyone who is familiar with arthritis tell me if tua were to get an arthritic hip if he could still play? I'm 36 i don't think i have arthritis but my knees and such do crick but once i get warmed up i don't think it really impacts me playing sports.

I just don't really understand if its a career ending thing.. I always thought i may have mild arthritis but i can say without a doubt it doesn't impact me playing a full basketball game so if i'm under-appreciating it i'd like to be enlightened
i think it depends how bad the hip injury was,the techniques and the medical procedures are are greatly better than when bo jackson had his procedure done

3/4 ways lead us to be right where we are which is improving and developing players...according to that are 100% behind Flores' program. As a bettor (and this is a gamble), if you take a flyer on a team/person, you do it at a minimum price. it's not all in. if that's not feasible, you leave that bet alone.
I never go all in unless i have a straight or a flush, and atm Tuas looking like dub Queens.

I feel good about it, but I wouldnt put my life on it...

game-of-thrones-upvote-reddit.gif

Is this a challenge?
Not at all... But might I suggest you balance your range with a couple of bluffs? That way you'll be able to make some money with your **** hands and also get more value with your nuttish hands. You'll also be harder to play against.

Sorry for being a dick in my other post, I wouldnt sit at your table even if I could. Have a good one!

Last edited:
Not at all... But might I suggest you balance your range with a couple of bluffs? That way you'll be able to make some money with your **** hands and also get more value with your nuttish hands. You'll also be harder to play against.

Sorry for being a dick in my other post, I wouldnt sit at your table even if I could. Have a good one!
Lol, my bluffs are too far in between.

Anti-Tua "cultists" where you guys at? People were calling Tua this and that because of the press conference he had to announce his decision. Keep the same energy with Old Joe.

"Whoever wants to pay me money to play the game of football, I'll play for 'em. It doesn't matter to me," Burrow said, per Josh Wingrove of Bloomberg.

Could you imagine the overreaction on here if that quote came from Tua?

Anti-Tua "cultists" where you guys at? People were calling Tua this and that because of the press conference he had to announce his decision. Keep the same energy with Old Joe.

Could you imagine the overreaction on here if that quote came from Tua?
2 Cults - Only one true to their conviction

And I won’t be at all surprised if Wash selects Tua and tries to deal Haskins similar to Rosen

Therefore I think it boils down to dealing straight up with Wash - I think they need a QB more than a DE

Haskins is meh

This is the story that no one else is talking about. IMO, There is a strong possibility that Washington drafts Tua...very strong.
The new coach doesn't have to go with Haskins. If i'm a new coach and i feel that Tua, even with the risk, is a far better QB prospect than Haskins, which he is, then i'm pulling the trigger.

I'm not jeopradizing my future on someone elses QB.

I think Dolphins drafting Tua crowd need to prepare for this very very serious possiblity.

The question becomes when/if this happens what is the Dolphins plan?

Trade down or take Herbert(I just threw up in my mouth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom