****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami has to be legitimately worried that SD is in play to trade up for Tua. It’s becoming more and more apparent that if Miami wants him, it’ll need to be via trade up.
I think Herbert is SDs target. Don't think they are interested at all in Tua

I loved watching Phillip Rivers but he has nothing left in the Tank, No thank you.
I think Fitz will do just fine mentoring a young QB.

I look for video released of tua running by his handlers by the end of February.

strategically of course.

I think Herbert is SDs target. Don't think they are interested at all in Tua

Do you have any links that back that up? I haven’t seen much of anything about that.

My assertion is because there are 2 QBs head and shoulders above the rest and 2 QB needy teams within striking distance of whichever Cincinnati doesn’t take.

Do you have any links that back that up? I haven’t seen much of anything about that.

My assertion is because there are 2 QBs head and shoulders above the rest and 2 QB needy teams within striking distance of whichever Cincinnati doesn’t take.
No link. Just my belief. I always say think, believe or my opinion if it's just that. Like I have a feeling Brady is going to end up in Dallas or Vegas.
This draft I belief is going to shock the shizz out of fans. 5 qbs go 1st round...including fromm. And I get it I'm stupid, it's cool I got big shoulders. I just really have no prob making big assertions and am okay and ready to admit if I'm wrong.
Another one is I think if hurts land with the right team....look out!

It all boil down too what team they go too. How much talent players they put around the young qb.

Get ready to trade up to two,for Tua.
Tua just said he would be in the green room at the draft.
I'm thinking, medicals looking REAL good now. He would not be
in the green room ,if he thought there was any chance he falls out of the top five.

I have said this in multiple posts, knowing a lot of Skins fans and hearing the news every Monday about them. I cannot say with any confidence they are after Tua, Snyder banged the table for Haskins firing his coach over the disagreement about him. And I strongly believe part of the hiring was that Snyder told Rivera exactly what he expects with the QB position. I do not think the Rosen situation is similar other than Haskins would be given one year. Rosen was trash for the Cardinals Haskins showed improvement as his snaps went on. They have disgruntled O-linemen and a number of key FAs who likely will leave town. They are thin on talent and need the picks, they lost all leverage with Trent Williams and likely wont get much out of him and if they plan on dumping Haskins and people seeing what Miami went through with Rosen I doubt the price tag would get them much. Plus they still havent hired a GM correct? They will put on a show for everyone but knowing what they gave up for RG3 will drive this decision. So I would say they will put up a facade that they are super interested to drive up the price but end up trading out of #2, I honestly dont think the price will be as high as people think because if the Skins play hardball they could be stuck; but hey CY is a good consolidation prize. But on the other hand it would majorly suck to see the Lions or your division rivals get all the picks you could have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom