****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m almost willing to bet it will be tua in a trade up or love at 5
I like Love, but it's hard for me to see him as a top 10 pick. Do you really think he's good enough to warrant going at 5? Seems like going that high would mean you're sold he could be a winning NFL qb? If Love is that good wouldn't it be wiser to just select him and save your picks than pay the kings ransom for Tua? I know Tua is better, but if the thought is both can be successful NFL qbs why not just go with Love?

I like Love, but it's hard for me to see him as a top 10 pick. Do you really think he's good enough to warrant going at 5? Seems like going that high would mean you're sold he could be a winning NFL qb? If Love is that good wouldn't it be wiser to just select him and save your picks than pay the kings ransom for Tua? I know Tua is better, but if the thought is both can be successful NFL qbs why not just go with Love?
why settle if you don't have to?

why settle if you don't have to?

I guess I just say if a qb is trully worthy of a top 5 or 6 pick he should be good enough to win with, Sure Tua might be the better player, but the cost is high. I mean would you trade three first round picks for Aaron Rodgers in his prime if you had a choice to do that or get Rothlisberger in his prime for a single first round pick? Sure Rodgers is the better qb, but you can will with Rothlisberger and you get extra picks to boot to build around him.

big big senior bowl week for love.

I guess I just say if a qb is trully worthy of a top 5 or 6 pick he should be good enough to win with, Sure Tua might be the better player, but the cost is high. I mean would you trade three first round picks for Aaron Rodgers in his prime if you had a choice to do that or get Rothlisberger in his prime for a single first round pick? Sure Rodgers is the better qb, but you can will with Rothlisberger and you get extra picks to boot to build around him.
more picks are always better but the gap between Tua and Love is huge. Imo, having a much better QB gives you a much wider margin of error with the rest of the team

Trading up doesn’t worry me as much as most. I just watched this coach lead a team with almost half UDFAs over 2 division champs. There is going be a major infusion of talent this year even if they use a couple picks to trade up. The Dolphins will be much improved either way.
If Tua plays like they say he can and it only takes #18 plus a throw-in pick to secure him? Then by all means pull that trigger. We haven’t seen anything like that in Miami for a long time. And for the record, I feel the same on moving up for Burrow but I can’t see that happening.

Peeked in on a lions msg. board. Their fans are open to drafting Tua and have him sit behind Stafford for a year...then trade Stafford.

Makes sense for them. Get the QB of the future and free up some cap space.

Last edited:
Yes but none of these guy have play in nfl. It doesn't mean borrow or Tua is going be better than love...tua and borrow are on better team than love.. just got let it play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom