****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should swap #5 Tua to the Chargers for #6 Herbert and a 2nd and 4th round pick

Just saw a draft rank from a so called expert that has Tua ranked #40 and a 2nd round pick.Weird

Just saw a draft rank from a so called expert that has Tua ranked #40 and a 2nd round pick.Weird

Would say that is absolutely not a reliable draft rank, Going off of his on field product he is a complete QB pretty much only reason i could think of the low rank is he is trying to play doctor when he doesn't have the proper tools to do so.. If you see the big names slide him down to 2nd round material then you know something has gone wrong with Tua's hip rehab. That guy probably watched the same doctor videos we've seen posted around here and frankly none of those doctors have accurately said he won't have an NFL career in their videos.

That is not a draft expert, unless they have access to medical information that no other draft expert has.

I wouldn’t be opposed to Love if Tua is gone but I wouldn’t like to spend that 5 on Love I would look for a trade down at 5
The problem is, there are too many QB needy teams sitting just behind Miami's pick at #5. You would really be playing a game of chicken and risk losing him if that's the guy you want if Tua is unavailable.

The problem is, there are too many QB needy teams sitting just behind Miami's pick at #5. You would really be playing a game of chicken and risk losing him if that's the guy you want if Tua is unavailable.

yeah you don’t mess around when it comes to qb. You will get fired at 5 just the same as you will at 18.

no difference.

I just finished loves 2018 tape.

Love needs more eye discipline. He’s staring down primary’s. Eye banging the heck out of them. Needs to hold/manipulate the safety and lb level and off corner level more witb his eyes early post snap.

lots of jumping/running under his eyes on that 2019 tape

If Tua is gone I trade down for assets and if Love is gone Where I pick I have to acquire assets in 2021 for Fields - the bigger loss for me is if Tua is gone - Fitz is your starter in 2020 anyways so leveraging for Fields just makes sense to me if Love is gone in the teens

Peeked in on a lions mug board. Their fans are open to drafting Tua and have him sit behind Stafford for a year...then trade Stafford.

Makes sense for them. Get the QB of the future and free up some cap space.
I've been thinking for awhile now that the lions are going to try everything to move on from stafford.

Love needs more eye discipline. He’s staring down primary’s. Eye banging the heck out of them. Needs to hold/manipulate the safety and lb level and off corner level more witb his eyes early post snap.

lots of jumping/running under his eyes on that 2019 tape
How’s his arm? Do you think coaching can correct the deficiencies you pointed out? If we don’t pick one early is he your favorite catch pick 345 area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom