****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the story that no one else is talking about. IMO, There is a strong possibility that Washington drafts Tua...very strong.
The new coach doesn't have to go with Haskins. If i'm a new coach and i feel that Tua, even with the risk, is a far better QB prospect than Haskins, which he is, then i'm pulling the trigger.

I'm not jeopradizing my future on someone elses QB.

I think Dolphins drafting Tua crowd need to prepare for this very very serious possiblity.

The question becomes when/if this happens what is the Dolphins plan?

Trade down or take Herbert(I just threw up in my mouth)

Who’s to say Riverboat Ron even has that power as HC? Snyder is the type of owner that may have placed contingencies on his hire, like keeping and developing his QB.

This is the story that no one else is talking about. IMO, There is a strong possibility that Washington drafts Tua...very strong.
The new coach doesn't have to go with Haskins. If i'm a new coach and i feel that Tua, even with the risk, is a far better QB prospect than Haskins, which he is, then i'm pulling the trigger.

I'm not jeopradizing my future on someone elses QB.

I think Dolphins drafting Tua crowd need to prepare for this very very serious possiblity.

The question becomes when/if this happens what is the Dolphins plan?

Trade down or take Herbert(I just threw up in my mouth)
I don’t think we are bidding against anyone we have too much in the cache for the next 2 years - for Wash we have to think that current returns trump anyone’s futures picks

I think the issue is Wash straight up and they have us over a barrel -

Who’s to say Riverboat Ron even has that power as HC? Snyder is the type of owner that may have placed contingencies on his hire, like keeping and developing his QB.

That's not a strong argument to say they wouldn't draft him.
Especially, when Arizona has showed the league it's okay to quit on your young talent after a season if you believe a better talent is available.

Draft Tua and either trade Haskins or keep him as a back-up to Tua.

It's honestly not that hard of a decision. We're not talking about a RB or WR. We're talking about the position that makes your entire team go.

Sounds like the Chargers will be QB hunting as well.

That's already know and Brady has been linked to them.
IMO, they have the option of drafting Herbert who should fall to them if we grab Tua or trade down and take Fromm.

So, the next question is what do the chargers have for draft capitol to move up? I just looked it up, they just have their given 7 pics. No way they could outbid the Phins should they choose to get in a bidding war, barring a Ditka move.

So, the next question is what do the chargers have for draft capitol to move up? I just looked it up, they just have their given 7 pics. No way they could outbid the Phins should they choose to get in a bidding war, barring a Ditka move.

They couldn’t. If Miami wants Tua, they are in the best position to get him. San Diego is just pressing the trade up issue. Miami will not get him at 5 barring something significant happening between now and draft day.

Theoretically, they could offer their 2021 and 2022 first rounders, but Miami could match that with more immediate picks. They just aren’t in position to outbid Miami.

January FH:
JamesCaanTheGodfather.jpg

We ain't giving the Lions jack ****!

March FH:
james-caan.jpg

Chargers, whatever you are thinking about doing, please don't do it

I don’t feel an stress from someone else wanting tua

our pot has much more candy in it

these aren’t in division teams were trying to trade up w/. They are gonna take the best offer on the table. We can make the best offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom