Tua Wasn't Comfortable Last Year | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Wasn't Comfortable Last Year

these guys are shredding Tua Apart and I for one can agree with some of the things that they touched on. What they didn’t touch on that comes to mind his Tua said the NFL was easier than he thought and then he turns around and says he couldn’t get the playbook!! I’m starting to wonder if we have our quarterback.

If Watson wouldn’t have had all the legal problems I think he would’ve been a dolphin.

these guys are shredding Tua Apart and I for one can agree with some of the things that they touched on. What they didn’t touch on that comes to mind his Tua said the NFL was easier than he thought and then he turns around and says he couldn’t get the playbook!! I’m starting to wonder if we have our quarterback.

If Watson wouldn’t have had all the legal problems I think he would’ve been a dolphin.
Thank God he had legal issues.

I have started enjoying predicting who the first several posters will be to capitulate to their obvious OCD by coming in to $hit on our QB.

pavlov-foaming-dog-tua-pic.png

But knowing that the offense was gonna be yours from the start of the season, and designing the playbook for that specific QB is what helped burrow and herbert. At least the HC, QB, OC, and rest of the team were prepared for it. Whereas in our situation, the switch was made later in the season. So what did it do to the offense? Offense was geared toward Fitz, and Tua was learning on the fly when he was inserted. In which IMO he did pretty well barring the situation.
True dat... but wasn't the chargers hc being **** on because of his ineptness to know how to handle game time situations? Didn't he get fired?

So Tom Brady says the same exact thing Tua said on grasping a new offense but all of a sudden we drafted a dumb QB.

Everyone in this thread would take Brady on this team.
Lol brah, I get what he's saying. It's understandable... seriously. Hell, getting to know the playbook without the injury and other stuff is hard, but when all that was being denied last year, and that supposedly being his major strength was his intelligence, I mean, you have to see how that can at least be a little bit discouraging no?

That being said, it's Brady that is being referenced here. That is not even a little bit in the same category as a rookie. Especially when said dude that said that, goes on to win the superbowl

My advice to Tua. Keep ur mouth closed and play football. Tua u talking too much. 2020 season over..
This times 1000. Spot the eff on right here. Shut your trap and play ball kid... he's creating more controversy round here!! Haha

Lol brah, I get what he's saying. It's understandable... seriously. Hell, getting to know the playbook without the injury and other stuff is hard, but when all that was being denied last year, and that supposedly being his major strength was his intelligence, I mean, you have to see how that can at least be a little bit discouraging no?

That being said, it's Brady that is being referenced here. That is not even a little bit in the same category as a rookie. Especially when said dude that said that, goes on to win the superbowl
I don't care which qb said it but the fact is it's the truth of any rookie qb or one in a new system. Posters are just jumping all over it and loving it because it's Tua......you know the qb of their favorite team.

This times 1000. Spot the eff on right here. Shut your trap and play ball kid... he's creating more controversy round here!! Haha
Hard to play in May. I have zero issues with him being open and honest.

I don't care which qb said it but the fact is it's the truth of any rookie qb or one in a new system. Posters are just jumping all over it and loving it because it's Tua......you know the qb of their favorite team.
Brother, it's Brady... Tom effing Brady. There's no way his words can be referenced and used for a rookie. I know you said you like his openness but I agree with the other guy, Tua should just really stop talking and just keep his head down for now. He's not doing himself any favors.

Brother, it's Brady... Tom effing Brady. There's no way his words can be referenced and used for a rookie. I know you said you like his openness but I agree with the other guy, Tua should just really stop talking and just keep his head down for now. He's not doing himself any favors.
They sure can when they said the exact same thing. Learning a new playbook is difficult.

Brady says it we applaud him, Tua says it he's dumb and should shut up.

They sure can when they said the exact same thing. Learning a new playbook is difficult.

Brady says it we applaud him, Tua says it he's dumb and should shut up.

We applaud him cause he won the superbowl brother. It's OK though... we will get to see what Tua is made of when the lights go on this year! I can't wait, I'm so excited!! Like a lil school girl.. ha

What I took away from the tone of his interview was that he was taking responsibility. As the, supposed/anointed, leader of the team, he’s doing what leaders do and putting it all on him. He said the guys last year were “phenomenal” and that his struggles were on him and no one else. We all know that WR group, especially towards the later part of the year, were LESS than phenomenal. We all know he was trying to learn a playbook designed for someone else. But he was taking ownership and admitting his shortcomings. You know, being a leader.

Now, this doesn’t mean he’s going to be a world-beater this season. But it shows that this all being blown way out of proportion.

I'm not arguing your post but I think a better way to do so is to say something like, I had some short falls in my game last year, im doing everything I can to change that and be better this year. Something like that would suffice but he just threw a whole entire gas truck into the fire!

Running out of angles here, huh?

Yes, I was the starting QB for Polk High in 1966. Scored 4 TDs in the city championship game against my rival "Spare Tire" Jenkins.

Now that that has been established, what does that have to do with having a 16 game "Blonde moment" in regards to reading a playbook?
Was that an AL Bundy reference? Haha

Back
Top Bottom